New Werewolf? Take a look!

A general writing-based forum- stories, poetry and the like, as well as roleplays and Werewolf signups.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

New Werewolf? Take a look!

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone!

Since Will has disappeared off the face of the 'net (has anyone heard from him? ;_;), and it's been... well, nearly a month, I think, I figured it'd be okay if I posted about this now.

I had so much fun running my Pokemon-based Werewolf game last September (even though I was high on pain killers for the first week or so ;D) that I'd really, really love to do another one. Not RIGHT now - I'm getting married in two weeks, no time! But I'm starting to plan, so I had a question:

If I were to host a Pokemon Werewolf game in October, would you guys want to play? There really hasn't been a complete game between my last game and well... now, so I'm slightly afraid that people don't want to play another game with the same theme.

But if you would like to, please post here and let me know! I could probably do something OTHER than Pokemon, but I really enjoyed doing that and I would love to do it again - with new Pokemon and a few changes, of course :3

I think Joey and I are still planning on doing a Phoenix Wright-based game too, but that one is going to take a LOT of planning, whereas the Pokemon theme I have down by now, so it'd be easier for me to whip up by October. Besides, maybe when Joey is here for the wedding (JOEY I WILL SEE YOU [and Ty!] IN LESS THAN TWO WEEKS!!!) we can do a bit of plotting to host that game in a few months xD

So let me know, everyone :D Any feedback would be appreciated. I'd really love to be your GM for another game :3
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: New Werewolf? Take a look!

Post by Seerow »

I'd join if ya hosted it :) Can't say I knew what I was doing most of the time in the Heroes WW, but hopefully I'll learn! Pokemon sound like it'd be fun too.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

If it's any help, I'm planning to host somewhat soon, hopefully before October. ^_~ I should start running the game this week on another forum I go to, so after a little break, I should be able to host here, if that'd make things any better. The game will be for about 25 people (that's about how many I've managed to get to sign-up), and can easily adjust the numbers. If it all goes well, yeah, I should hopefully be able to host in September, though will probably be in the latter half, as I need to apply to universities by the 22nd, so can see myself being a little busy. Or I could host after you. When about in October were you thinking?

Regardless, I'd be happy to play, either way.
Subeta: Thomas
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Well I was thinking pretty much any time in October, but preferably early (like starting right on the first) - since NaNo is in November, and I won't have time to host WW, as I'll be writing like a maniac! But if you want to host first, Tom, that'd be great :D Then I can probably set my game for December instead, as soon as NaNo is over - it'll give me all of next month and October to work on it, and hopefully we can make it work around the holidays.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I'd love to play! I had a lot of fun, although was utterly clueless, at the last Pokewolf (my rookie attempt at the game) and now that I somewhat understand how the game is played I think I'll be actually able to, y'know, DO something besides die very prettily. Count me in :)
Subeta
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

As long as there are no pokeraps involved, I'd love to do a new pokewolf! And you should totally finish all the PW games so we can host one of those!
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I'd want to play. I'm not sure how busy I'll be this semester, but I'm sure I could put a few minutes aside everyday for some werewolf. :) 'Specially Pokemon-werewolf.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay more Pokémon WW! I'll be interested. :) I don't think I have anything major in October/early November going to potentially muck it up for me like this one was with my trip.

And yeah, I'm concerned about Will too. I hope it's just as simple as internet connection problems, though that would suck too.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I was wondering how Willwolf had ended. Guess it didn't. *shrug* If anyone sees Will, find out where he is.

And you probably know my response by now, but just in case: YAY, WEREWOLF! I'll play it. Whenever, wherever, however you wish.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I miss Will terribly, does anyone have his number that can maybe call him and see if he's okay? Or maybe I'll just send him the Christmas card I wrote him last year along with a note asking how he is. xP

Last thing he did before vanishing was say that Comcast, his internet provider, cut off his internet, so I'm optimistic that he's okay. But he's a good friend and I worry.

Jessi, I'm happy to make a verbal, non-contractual agreement stating that I would enjoy a Pokemon Werewolf (especially cause I didn't get to play last game).
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

Tiel, he's moved since then, so the address you have isn't good anymore (and I don't think I have his new one). I did send him (another) text message earlier today, so I'll pass it on if I hear back from him.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Okay, since I began hosting a couple of days, I remember just how much work is it. Therefore, I'd be happy to host after you Jessi. I think I'll deserve a break after this one. :D
Subeta: Thomas
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

*laughs* sounds good, Tom. I'll plan my game for October again, so I can get everything ready by then!
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

If someone's prepared to host, I'll be in :) Be it Pokemon or something I know nothing else about (phoenix-a-what-what??)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I'd like to join in one eventually, though I guess I didn't really see enough of the last one to see how it really works.