Biscuit and Zombie Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Biscuit and Zombie Kacheek

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage

At least this Biscuit doesn't look like sand. The Zombie is not bad either.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Laniv

Re: Biscuit and Zombie Kacheek

Post by Laniv »

Oh, my! Those eyes are really freaky.
BIscuit is nice too, if only for the chocolate chips on its tummy...
But those eyes...!
Duke of Earl

Post by Duke of Earl »

The hole in the zombie's tale looks a bit dumb, but overall it's quite a fine if simple zombie to my eye.

The biscuit, while not my style, could be so much worse.

I give both of these thumbs up.
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I love the zombie, so much

It's so creepy, ESPECIALLY because to me it almost looks like it's smiling. The details are beautiful, just everything is 5 star for me

Biscuit is more meh, but with how much I love Zombie I don't really care XD
Duke of Earl

Post by Duke of Earl »

I just realized what I like about the zombie so much. It doesn't have stone-like eyes like the other zombie pets... Brownie points major there.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I also love the details on the zombie. Funky shading and splotching and veining and other aberrations on its skin. Its mouth is so cute in a gramps kind of way, it has no toofs. *imagines it sucking on a ptolymelon*

I don't like kacheeks and still don't, but these are better than I was hoping. :D
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Aw, I would have liked white eyes on the zombie. Even so, it's a great zombie. I kinda love it, and that's rare for me with neopets now. The skin texture is quite nice.
Image Image
varii

Post by varii »

Ooh, I'm quite happy with Zombie. I like the face overall though I think it could have improved with more expressive eyes like the pirate Kacheek. And if the tail were tatty like the grey Kacheek, it would have been perfect.

Kacheeks were one of the pets that I sort of fell in love with after 2.0. I know they have little dough bodies and ugly feet and HUGE heads but I adore them.
rei @ neopets
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I wonder if the artist's hair got stuck in the mix while baking the biscuit kacheek...
luvas

Post by luvas »

Well Biscuit does the colour no justice in my opinion. But as I look at the other Biscuits in comparison, that's not saying much. My one day hopes is that the artists will make future Biscuits more jagged as if pets were made of cookies and not...Fur.

Ignoring the bland shirt, that is definitely the scariest Zombie we've had so far. Nothing I don't like about the base. The new buyable clothes are also nice.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Biscuit is pretty meh, but I love the Zombie, and that's rare for me! :D Great job~.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Faun

Post by Faun »

well, biscuit isnt sand so thats good at least. And zombie, oh wow. I love it. the shirt is bland but its fine. Well done TNT :mrgreen:
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I guess I'm alone in really, really disliking zombie? Okay, then. =D

I'm amazed it's getting the love it is, since to my eyes, it looks like I personally stamped around the mouth with the clone tool and an asymmetrical brush - and I was never that good with the clone tool. o.0

Biscuit is at least biscuit and not sand, so that's something. And the species day clothing was lovely art - I wish the artist who did that had done the colors as well. But since most people seem happy with the colors, I suppose it's all just as well. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
lar

Post by lar »

I kinda like the zombie. Which is saying something, since the color has generally been a huge disappointment for me. The red-black eyes and the shriveled mouth are very nice. I'm not sure about the tail though--is that supposed to be a hole..? Confusing.

Biscuit is, uh, biscuit? Never paid much attention to the color, but I guess it's alright.
Oops, my karma ran over your dogma.