Silver and Zombie Krawk

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Noble fauf

Silver and Zombie Krawk

Post by Noble fauf »

The new Krawk day colours are out!

ImageImage

I'm not really a fan of zombie, but this zombie krawk actually looks pretty cool to me (I like the off green hair color).
luvas

Re: Silver and Zombie Krawk

Post by luvas »

The Zombie Krawk looks VERY convincing. So does SIlver. It's almost unfair, 'cause Draiks and Krawks tend to look great in pretty much all colors.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I really like zombie. the hair colour is nice. silvers cool too. :3
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I love the eye on the zombie Krawk. The clothes aren't very good though. Boring and kind of silly looking. Considering this was a color that I once wanted very much to see, I am happy with how it turned out. I'm not rushing out to get a Krawk though!

I really like the silver krawk. Silver has become one of my favorite 2.0 colors. I love how it's both muted and shiny. Looking over all the silver pets though it isn't consistently like this. They really messed up with a few, notably the Jetsam and the Usul and a few others like that. But it looks really nice usually and this is no exception.
extra4u

Post by extra4u »

Zombie is really quite nice. Green hair is great, and I think the discoloration of the skin on this one is a better than some of the other zombie pets. (No scars, though.) I love the eye - subtle veins, tiny pupil. As for the clothing, I agree it's a little silly, but I do like it because, for once, it's not brown pants and a grey-blue shirt.

I've never been a fan of silver or gold, but this one does look quite nice. It looks very much like real silver. It's the little things that make it, like the highlights on the top of the arms and the shadow on the left side of the jaw. Looks good.