Biscuit & Strawberry Ixis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Plushie Lenny

Biscuit & Strawberry Ixis

Post by Plushie Lenny »

They are both yummy!
I esp like the collar on strawberry!
And hooray for Biscuit pets with the return of choc chips!
ImageImage
Pyrostatic

Re: Biscuit & Strawberry Ixi's

Post by Pyrostatic »

Huh, interesting. The Biscuit actually seems believable, that it is actually a cookie. It looks yummy. -bites it- You can never go wrong with a nice chewy Chocolate Chip cookie.

Strawberry is adorned specially too. Not that it resembles an actual strawberry, but I like that there aren't too many seeds. It's a fair amount judging from the small picture. The flowers are a little distracting to me, but it's a nice touch regardless. Maybe it's just me, but the Ixis must have a decent artist onboard.
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

I like these colors, the biscuit is actually pretty nice, but the strawberry really blew me away. The headpiece and neckpiece are amazing, and the seeds are perfectly alined. I might have to get one myself!
But the outfits are really unique too:
ImageImage
Courtesy of SunnyNeo
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I really dislike the new Ixis, but given that the base can't be changed at all now, whoever did these two colors did a really nice job.

I adore all the flowers on strawberry, and think a nice balance between seeds everywhere and none at all was struck. And the color chosen for the seeds is nice as well. The green is a bit saturated for my taste, but it usually is on strawberry.

Biscuit is nice as well, and yay for biscuits with chips. =D And I love the chocolate horns and hooves.

Overall, a nice day for Ixis.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Noble fauf

Post by Noble fauf »

Wow, I was so shocked to see a cookie biscuit pet with chips again! I really like the forest green eyes.

I personally like the strawberry ixi's flower collar as well.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Strawberry looks like Christmas and mistletoe to me. Bleh.
luvas

Post by luvas »

You can tell someone put real effort into both :)
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

An Ixi is a pretty awkward shape for both of these colours, but I think they've done quite well. The leaf collar on the Strawberry is a nice touch.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Faun

Post by Faun »

I really like how the biscuit ixi doesnt look like sand. The chocolate chips look nice and the green eyes really stand out.
Strawberry is really cute. I love the collar and the hat. The little flowers look really nice too.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Masshiro

Post by Masshiro »

*squees* I've been waiting for Ixi day! *Ixi fanatic*
I do love the Biscuit Ixi. It's eyes are stunning.

Was a little sad to see the Strawberry Ixi. I kinda hopped we'd get a Woodland one. But, they're both plants I guess. ^^;
I do love the eye/inner ear/tail tip color on the strawberry though. It's very bright! (Could live without the the head stem though. They should of just colored the hair green like they did with most other pets.)

ALSO!~ I went ahead and added the code for both into the system, if you want to see the larger version of both you should go see. They look fantastic up close!
Wolfstar

Post by Wolfstar »

Aw, love them! I tend to hate Ixi's eyes, but these guys have awesome colored eyes! I might make a strawberry one. I love the flowers and collar. :)
MeZergy

Post by MeZergy »

I've never liked Ixis... and these colors just prove my dislike even more. .___.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

both are nice looking even though i am not an ixi fan finally we have a biscuit pet that does not look like sand
Xelio

Re: Biscuit & Strawberry Ixis

Post by Xelio »

I have a feeling a lot of ixi owners that customize, however many of those there are, will be painting one strawberry just to have that collar to use later. Can't say I'd blame them. Its a cute collar. I would assume to top piece is a part of the base and not a removable item. If the flowers were just on the collar, i.e. the color on another color ixi, wouldn't be too overwhelming I don't think.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets