Jelly and Relic Grarrls

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Jelly and Relic Grarrls

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage
**Edited for larger images**
Last edited by Nogitsune on 05 Oct 2010 01:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
invaderhorizongreen

Re: Jelly and Relic Grarrls

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

well i like the jelly one it is nice except for those dark spots relic is relic i want some moss,vines, SOMETHING before i ever consider getting a relic pet
alizalin

Post by alizalin »

I like the jelly pet. The air bubbles in the neck and torso are rather unique.
As for the relic, it's just meh. I don't particularly like the way it's positioned on the base or the gleam in its eye.
Are you dumb enough to break the mold
or smart enough to fail?
Felid

Post by Felid »

Wow - I have to say I absolutely love the Jelly Grarrl, it's surely one of the best rendered, most detailed and most jelly-like of all the Jellies, a far cry from the awful flatness of some of them, plus the lime-green really works well with the Grarrl. Good Job! Relic on the other hand seems to be a colour that promises much but delivers little. The larger image reveals quite a lot of stippling and detail, but at the end of the day, it's just not very attractive/interesting/appealing.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Relic's okay, there are some cracks and chips off it which make it look a bit more interesting than it could've done. Jelly doesn't look like much like jelly to me - more like a shiny balloon. I think we've been spoilt a bit with colours recently so these two probably aren't as bad as I'm thinking.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

The yellow reflection on the Jelly Grarrl's eye makes it look like some kind of wobbly demon dinosaur-- which is great, if that's your bag.
old world underground where are you now?
saluqifreak

Post by saluqifreak »

*,.,* For some strange reason, I'm drawn to the Jelly Grarrl's teeth... They look so...beautiful... xD
Felid

Post by Felid »

saluqifreak wrote:*,.,* For some strange reason, I'm drawn to the Jelly Grarrl's teeth... They look so...beautiful... xD
It's funny you should say that, because I felt exactly the same way...there's just something about those green teeth...
JereD

Post by JereD »

the jelly one for me is far more better than the relic one..

though the relic one looks more natural than the jelly one..

:wink:
tagcat

Post by tagcat »

Late comment but-
The relic grarrl looks quite lovely. Although im not seeing any runes or moss, the detailing on the stone is quite complex and it looks beautifully carved.