Transparent and Chocolate Wocky

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
FaerieInGrey

Transparent and Chocolate Wocky

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Transparent:

I like that there's a new Transparent pet, but the scruff is weird; if we can see through the tail, shouldn't we be able to see through the scruff?

Chocolate:

Love love love the detailing on Chocolate!
alizalin

Re: Transparent and Chocolate Wocky

Post by alizalin »

Indeed. The fur collar just seems unnecessary and the skull bothers me. I don't think there should be bones in the ears unless they were going for cartilage and those teeth are just awful.

Chocolate is gorgeous though. I'm in love with the whip cream collar, the wafer ears, and the white chocolate body flourish. The only thing that bothers me is the detailing around the legs makes it look like it's wearing a body suit.
Are you dumb enough to break the mold
or smart enough to fail?
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

Chocolate is awesome.

Transparent finally confirms my long suspicion that Wockys wear scarves to cover up the fact that they have rayman's disease.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

The ruff thing is weird. but I love the facial expression and the cartoon heart. =D Chocolate is my favorite chocolate since, oh, I dunno, the Chomby, probably. I do wish the whipped cream hats came off, but then again, if they did I'd probably have to start zapping Wockys or something, and that would mean getting rid of a long-term lab pet and I'd hate that, so it's just as well. =D

I like the species clothing too - at least the goth set. I'm ambivalent about the red riding hood variant:
Image Image
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

That is a good Chocolate - I love the coloured sprinkles/hundreds-and-thousands in the cream, adds a nice bit of variety to the pet.

Transparent is good, could've done more with the head for sure but it's not jarring to me. Ruff, again I can gloss over it. Maybe it's made of lead :-P
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Crystalame

Post by Crystalame »

I love the Chocolate Wocky! Really pretty pattern on its side, cute waffle ears, and the whipped cream looks nice. Plus, rainbow sprinkles! Much better than the ants--uh... chocolate sprinkles they usually have. :P It still has the problem that most chocolate pets have though. Its eyes don't really look like chocolate, which makes it a little less appetizing looking.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

I love the goofy grin of the transparent wocky's skull it makes me smile. also i love how chocolate was done it was neither to plain or too overworked. not what i was expecting but a very good day for this pet.
saluqifreak

Post by saluqifreak »

I'm in heaven... =3 I absolutely adore the transparent's teeth...

And DUDE!! O.O That goth clothing set looks EXACTLY like Marilyn Manson! =D
Spoiler: open/close
ImageImage
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I don't really like the Transparent - but then, I don't like the colour much at all, so that's not really a surprise ^^;.

Chocolate is lovely, though! :D One of the better Chocolate pets, imo.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

I hate, hate, hate the mouth on the wocky. It looks so dumb to me like that. The scruff is awfully odd too.

The chocolate although, I love. The rainbow sprinkles really makes it pop, and the feet details are amazing.
solid_119

Post by solid_119 »

i don't like the Transparent .. what's the difference between it and Halloween ?

as for the chocolate one , I can say only one thing : BRILLIANT!

but are those sprinkles or jelly beans ?
saluqifreak

Post by saluqifreak »

but are those sprinkles or jelly beans ?
I think they're sprinkles... :s Not sure though....
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

I'd say Sprinkles... if only because I've never seen a jelly bean that much smaller than a Cherry.

And is it just me, or is the wig on the girl wocky kind of off? The hair doesn't seem like it should interact with the collar ruff on the far side the way it does.
niklnip

Post by niklnip »

I like the transparent, it looks kinda happy :P
The chocolate is epic as usual, i love the whipped cream XD
ImageImage