Robot and White ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
dauntedair

Robot and White ogrin

Post by dauntedair »

Image Image

Wow, ogrin day is way early this year.

Lovelovelove the robot. White is okay.

Uncased robot:

Image Image

The clothes are not all that nice. But robot overly makes up for that.
Last edited by dauntedair on 24 Dec 2010 08:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Robot and White ogrin

Post by Cranberry »

I actually like the robot quite a bit, because it looks nothing like an ogrin.
NeonDragonfly

Post by NeonDragonfly »

I'm pleasently suprised at Robot, it looks amazing. I love the colours, and lack of ears. It's head is my favourite part, it looks just cool x3 I wonder what it would look like without the casings?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Robot's interesting, I like the spiky bits. Nicely done, a good addition to the Robot pet roster. I too would like to see it shorn of its casing.

White is very white! With the exception of the lightly blue hair it looks like a 'print out and colour your own Ogrin' image. With a suitable background I can see it looking very striking indeed.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Rah

Post by Rah »

BUMBLEBEEEEEEEE that is amazing.
Snowager

Post by Snowager »

OMG ROBOT OGRIN IS A NEW DREAM PET.

The face detail-- is amazing. The shine on the head and the two horns looks so real!!
The colors, metallics blend beautifully to create (to me) a copper or shiny touch.
I also love the eyes.

One of my new top 5 dream pets. Gonna zap.

Love you, TNT. ♥
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Oh hey! I barely pay attention to new Neopets colors, since I stopped playing ages ago, but I really like this robot. If I still had an account, I would totally want one - which is saying something, because I've never liked Ogrins. It's creative and clean and nicely drawn.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's the Guyver! I know those little side eyes anywhere! And the gem in the middle of the forhead. It even has the arm blades! OMG! **nerds out** I grew up watching the movies. I never saw the anime but would love too. Must have this him! So cool. Will start zapping Ogrins asap. **bounces around** I would love to see it without it's skin.
For those who is curious on what the hell I speak of, behold.

Oh and white is nice too. **goes back to spazzing over the robot orgrin**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I can totally see it being Guyver. I did see an episode of the anime once. It was exceptionally gory. :D

But holy hell! That is one awesome ogrin!! Maybe almost as awesome as Captain Rourke. I wouldn't mind having one of those. Everything about it is perfect. And white is really good too. Ogrins got a good pet day. I hate the clothes, but I always hate the clothes, so that's inconsequential.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ogrin Day, my favorite themed day. AND OTHER PEOPLE ARE LIKING THE COLORS?! Awesome!

The Robot is very nice indeed. I love the colors they used and the way the head connects to the body. I think I would have liked a sleeker tail, but that's a minor detail. Great great pet overall, amazing job to the artist.
I also quite like white. I like how it has more of that lovely blue then a lot of the white pets do, they look very nice together.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

White is a very good color on the ogrin. I like it a lot.

Of course, robot is one of the best colors ever. So white looks poor in comparison, maybe. Even though they're both great. Just... wow, that robot. So cool!
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I like both of them, but i like Ogrins (though not enough to get one myself).

The Robot one is indeed fantastic for all those things people mentioned. Unless i'm seeing things, it's missing its ears (though the side orbs help fill that void a little). I'm not sure what to make of the functionality of the leg-horns. The tail, well, it looks a bit heavy, fragile, and - erm - phallic. (there, unless you'd already noticed and not mentioned the obvious, i ruined it for you all...or made it more epic, one)

The white is a nice touch. Some people might not like the stark black-and-white, perhaps preferring more subtle coloring, but i like the contrast. Good basic recolor.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

That is the only ogrin I'd ever claim. I feel like it's missing ear tassel thingies that may be added later. It's sad to know we'll never see any transformation poses like the robot ixi, pteri, or other awesome pre-customization robots.
Faun

Post by Faun »

I always liked Ogrins, so it's no surprise that I like both of these.

Robot is lovely. The light looks awesome and the colours are nice. :P
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
Haken

Post by Haken »

I've never been fond of Ogrins but I must say, the Robot is amazing!!!

If I happen to start playing neo again, I know which pet I'll be aiming for. Amazing Job to the artist who did the Robot Ogrin <3