Woodland and Strawberry Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kinesthesia

Woodland and Strawberry Kacheek

Post by Kinesthesia »

Image Image

Woodland is pretty nice looking but the smooth spots around the eyes and mouth seem odd. Strawberry is blah the green is very bright and looks weird on the feet the hair/cap is cute though

Clothes

Image Image
Last edited by Kinesthesia on 29 Jan 2011 03:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Elucifer

Re: Woodland and Strawberry Kacheek

Post by Elucifer »

Woodland gives the feeling that it is made of actual wood and it was perfectly rounded when carved. I like the texture appearance on the tail. Overall, a good Woodland. ^^

Strawberry is pretty clashing. But it is in general. =/
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

For larger images: ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Mari

Post by Mari »

There's just something that bothers me incredibly about the Woodland Kacheek and its tail.
Its tail looks way too natural. That little nick of hair makes it look horribly-fake. Maybe if they made it actually look like a wood chip, or something, it would've been a great colour.

The colour is awesome, except on the face. For some reason, it looks like the artists decided at the last second that they put too much pattern and used a flat airbrush to quickly fade it out there. Doesn't look complete.

Strawberry is, well. There's not much to say it, but I like the pattern on the feet, and the little hat.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

The flat areas on the Woodland Kacheek's face look carved, which is nice, but they also remind me a little of Mickey Mouse, which is not so nice. The distribution of the little sprouts of leaves is more pleasant than the Aisha, the colours/shading more appropriate too, and the whole pet looks as if it could have been sculptured from a block of wood (albeit with a very fragile tail).

Strawberry generally is good but maybe a little too much green on it with the feet, tail tip and belly. I don't know what else they could have done, though. If they'd made the chest the same as the rest of the body it might've been too much the other way. If you could just have its head and lose the body altogether it'd be nigh on perfect ;-)
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

woodland is nice and the strawberry is ok i took one look at one of the outfits and thought yep that is sephroth