Transparent And Relic Mynci

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Transparent And Relic Mynci

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage

Clothes:
ImageImage
Last edited by Nogitsune on 02 Mar 2011 01:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
icicledragon4

Re: Transparent And Relic Mynci

Post by icicledragon4 »

I don't know why but I find the transparent one to be kind of cute, there is just something about the head/face. I'm glad they did not put bones in the ear this time. This one seems more biologically accurate than the others. Relic looks nice, I'm glad they added the extra details that somewhat redeem the color. The rock behind the tail looks odd and out of place. Still better then most relics.
OMGItsNick

Post by OMGItsNick »

Yay, both the colors I predicted!

The Transparent is nice, and definitely more accurate than the past ones. Relic is better than other Relics, and has more details focused on. I'm still annoyed that they used the same base over and over, it seems lazy to me.
MalionX

Post by MalionX »

The Transparent is quite cute. I would totally keep that sucker if it landed on my doorstep. Reminds me a bit of Skelanimals.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

As the most humanoid neopet, transparent looks quite cool and creepy on the Mynci.
Unari

Post by Unari »

Their hasn't been a transparent pet I haven't liked yet, and the mynci is no exception. I like the tail the most, oddly enough, but the skull and such is nice too.

Relic is relic. The cracks are well-placed.
Hummingbird

Post by Hummingbird »

The Transparent Mynci has to be the most accurate of the lot so far, in the sense that there are no bones in its ears, and I like the little teeth.

Relic is kinda nice too--I love the peeling of rock in the middle of its head next to the tuft of hair. There's just one problem with it: The eyes. The fact that they are glittery sort of ruins it for me. But apart from that, good job on both pets. ;)
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

The Relic Mynci's shiny eyes make me think that it's alive and trapped forever under a rigid stone skin.

It's pretty awesome.

They had that medusa-themed costume pack a while back but they should have a background with a gorgon staring at your pet.