Woodland and Glowing Ixi

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Woodland and Glowing Ixi

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage

Clothes:
ImageImage
Last edited by Nogitsune on 12 Jul 2011 06:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Darigan

Re: Woodland and Glowing Ixi

Post by Darigan »

Not a very impressive woodland, but not that bad.
Glowing is 'standard'.
Rah

Post by Rah »

I don't know if I've just been reading the Hunger Games too much lately, or if that set of ixi clothing is really supposed to be based on Katniss. It's only the braid that really fits...and the leather boots, but I did squeal a little.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

The Woodland Ixi appears to have been polished, and its hooves varnished. Come to think of it, an addiction to sniffing Mr. Sheen would explain the Ixi's persistent wide-eyed staring expression. Foliage is pretty. Nice implementation.

Glowing is fluorescent-green as usual. All the right shades in all the right places, it's as good as any of them.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Woodland's quite nice. Glowing is meh; pretty standard.

The hair on the female ixi looks silly. I hate that they put human hairstyles on the pets. Looks weird as heck.
solid_119

Post by solid_119 »

The Ixi is a hipster ... hehe look at the second person from the right in this pic ... same outfit , colors and everything .. even the skinny jeans :D

... i love when TNT does this :shock:
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Wonder if that guy knows an ixi raided his closet. Now I kind of wish there was a five-o'clock shadow wearable, even though it'd be utterly preposterous on a species with fur.

With the other clothing set, if that ixi had a bow instead of a sword I'd be with Rah and think Hunger Games reference for sure, but even without, the wig itself would make for a great piece in a Hunger Games inspired customization.

Do like the colors of foliage on the woodland, but that's about it.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets