Custard and Transparent Blumaroo

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
MalionX

Custard and Transparent Blumaroo

Post by MalionX »

Image Image

knowing where the bumaroo's mouth is now... is a bit odd. Bones in the ears, which is even more odd, but predicable, and very strangely shaped eyes, I would expect the eye holes to be a bit larger than the eyes themselves... like the darker area around the eyes should just all be black, that would have made it awesome looking, but oh well...

Custard is decent... nothing to write home about, but I like the dripping design.

Image Image

very odd clothing choice, not sure I've had enough sleep to fully put my mind to the origin of the outfits without looking like a numskull.
Scythemantis

Re: Custard and Transparent Blumaroo

Post by Scythemantis »

I thought a Blumaroo's nose was like a boneless trunk...the artist should've done it like the awesome transparent Elephante. Still kinda cool though I guess...I didn't know they had SHARP teeth :p
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Ditto what Scythe said. I'm pretty alarmed that it's so solid in there! Weird.

I love the clothing on the right. Fun.
Image Image
equustel

Post by equustel »

The clothes are South Asian-inspired.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Transparent's been let down. Weird jaw that slopes down with a solid nose, tiny eyes and like many other pets, bones in the ears. I know it's a fictional animal but geez, they couldn't have squeezed just a little bit of logical anatomy in there?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

That jaw line is seriously screwy. I can't fathom how the Blumaroo's mouth is supposed to operate like that. That said, the rest of it looks nice enough.

Custard is solid. Not drippy at all. Looks ok, might make an interesting base for dressing up.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

The larger versions are better:
ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.