NEW PAINTBRUSH COLOR! (Eventide)

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Themacwe

Re: NEW PAINTBRUSH COLOR! (Eventide)

Post by Themacwe »

I really think eventide has a very psychedelic feeling to it :P
I like it!
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I can't wait to see what they do with other pets in this colour. My fave part is the beautiful starry sky (THAT'S what the Starry PB colour should look like!).
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
uberstav

Post by uberstav »

Also this just came to mind..i was thinking to myself...I wonder if there will be a special eye color to match the PB....but since it's an aisha...i guess we'll have to wait and see....but i read in the editorial that this pb is considered a 'colorfill pb'....so does that mean eye color will remain basic for all pets painted this color? hmmm....
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

TNT totally learned the expression 'colorfill' in this forum (or one of it's previous incarnations). lol
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

uberstav wrote:Also this just came to mind..i was thinking to myself...I wonder if there will be a special eye color to match the PB....but since it's an aisha...i guess we'll have to wait and see....but i read in the editorial that this pb is considered a 'colorfill pb'....so does that mean eye color will remain basic for all pets painted this color? hmmm....
Not necessarily - there are colourfills that have different eye colouring (off the top of my head, some of the Split pets have different eye colours). I hope that they try some more unusual colourings there too.
Darigan wrote:TNT totally learned the expression 'colorfill' in this forum (or one of it's previous incarnations). lol
Hah, that was my reaction too when I read the editorial! I even did a Google search. It seems it's a pretty generic term and used just about everywhere (the 'boards, several other Neo help sites) with regard to the more basic recolourings so I'm not really sure we can claim it as our own? We did feature quite a few times in the search results though.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark