Eventide Draik

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Eventide Draik

Post by Nogitsune »

(Can someone post this on the front page? I can't seem to access it for some reason.)

Jazzy's edit: Sorry, Nog! The server move broke the news backend and I didn't realise. It should be fixed now - can you try and access the area again?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Eventide Draik

Post by thelonetiel »

He's got little clouds on his chest! Stars above and fiery sky below. I'm a sucker for sunsets.

I like this, it is a good second showing of Eventide. I'd probably even own one, if they weren't super expensive.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

Pretty. :D I kind of want to repaint one of my draiks this.. Don't play Neo enough anymore to be able to afford paintbrushes, though.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

It's lovely. The (in my opinion) out of place light blue/cloudy bit is kept to a minimum leaving a large expanse of deep sunset and then the starlit night sky in the upper half.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Ooooh, shiny. If I played neopets anymore, I'd paint my draik this colour.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I really like this color, and I like it on the Draik in the fullsize version. But in the tiny front page version, the star on the nose seems a little out of place to me. Too prominent or something. But that's just a minor quibble, all in all this is a perfectly lovely addition to the Draik color line up.
Freyaiwa

Post by Freyaiwa »

I'd love for them to release Uni's in this color..