Skunk Chomby

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
immortal_janemba

Skunk Chomby

Post by immortal_janemba »

Custards back out as well again 0_o

EDIT: All Poses
Last edited by immortal_janemba on 18 Mar 2006 08:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Post by Guest »

I'm a little surprized that it doesn't have white spots.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Skunk looks good on chomby.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

*slaps hand over guest's mouth* The skunk chomby is actually awesome. Custard?! Oh God! Why?! Why?! :cry: And to think of all the decent colors the chomby could have...like royal; or Darigan. I don't think the chomby has either of those yet. But skunk is so cool! I want a skunk chomby now...I just don't want to make a chomby just to paint skunk. That and once again, I don't have the room. *sighs and adds the skunk chomby to the growing list of pets that he wants*
gidget

Post by gidget »

Skunk is one of the better Chomby colours.

That being said, go look at the Chomby colours. TNT doesn't love Chombies very much. :cry:
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

It looks nice, almost natural looking. I don't like chombies enough to get one, but it's decent.

Fae

Post by Guest »

I didn't say I didn't like it. I just was surprised. I agree that skunk is one of the best chomby colors yet, though I am also dissaopointed that there are no royal chombies.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Guest, I think you were being shushed over the ite-whay ots-spay comment you made. ;)
immortal_janemba

Post by immortal_janemba »

I agree this is one of the better chomby colours, but that's not saying a lot for TNT's love for chombys :( They look a lil outdated to me actually 0_o But still the lack of many decent colours for them saddens me.
ImageImage
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

gidget wrote:Guest, I think you were being shushed over the ite-whay ots-spay comment you made. ;)
Aye! Indeed! What gidget said. We don't want them knowing we like it and then taking it away now do we? We do not want them to mar the pets...no, precious, we do not... :wink:
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Its nice, for a skunk Chomby.
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

I think it's kinda plain.. I'm not a huge fan of skunk or chombies..so I guess it's an ok color. :?
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Yay! Quick Reply! :D

The white parts are quite understated on this one, being relegated to just the stripe along the back and the spines. It makes it look like it was asleep in the middle of the road when the white-line painters came around.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Aldanax

Post by Aldanax »

I dislike chombies with all my heart, specially since my lab rat has been stuck as a brown chomby on the past 3 months, but this shade of colours actually seem to suit it =) In some poses the white goes too grey... but I still think its good for both a skunk pet and a chomby heh.
Deku

Post by Deku »

The concept is pretty good and original, but a revamp is sorrreellly needed.

4/10.