Royal Boy and Royal Girl Krawks

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Kamil wrote:
Lakota wrote:These are nice. I'm not much of krawk fan (darn things seem over-rated like draiks due to their rarity), but I like these okay. I might have choosen different colours though to make them more different from regular krawks.

8/10
Kantark wrote:I don't think TNT have managed to make a truly awful Royal pet yet...
What about the royal poogles? Those were awful... or at least fairly close. ;)
Image Image
The royalboy Aisha and both of the Ixis are hideous as well.
I kinda like royalboy Aisha-- it just pales in comparsion to royalgirl aisha.

But the royal ixis are too much like a cut-and-paste job the way the poogles are. Royal ixis have one thing up on the poogles though: at least they LOOK like ixis!! ;) Still that's not much comfort when you compare them to the awesome royal colours like the kougras, is it?
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Kantark wrote:I don't think TNT have managed to make a truly awful Royal pet yet
*cough*
Image Image
Image Image
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Even seeing the Poogle, Moehog etc. again I'll stand by what I said - I don't think TNT have managed to make a truly awful Royal pet yet ;) Maybe I just like the concept too much.

The Poogles were merely pants, and the Moehogs were iffy in the extreme, but I think this is one colour that so far has had great effort and care spent on every single pet. As opposed to Grey which had a run of absolute beauties but has now descended into the likes of the Korbat.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I try so hard to forget it exists. But it still haunts me when I think of how good the royal eyrie could be.

Poogles are still pretty horrible in my opinion as well. Others are pretty good though. I like the royal boy moehog...