Ice and Biscuit Kougras

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

The 'biscuit' is still a chocolate-chip cookie, unfortunately. When will they show the world that there's more to biscuits than just cookies?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
gidget

Post by gidget »

I'm liking biscuit as a colour. Less because it's biscuity and more because it's really a lovely shade of textured brown with nice darker details. I wish some of the other colours had more texture to them.
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

It looks no more like biscuit than a flight to the moon, but it's a nice shade of brown and I like the chunky stripes. Ditto the ice - it's only very, very slightly crystalline but a pretty shade of blue.

It's not as if kougras are short of colours, but these two are ok additions.
Kralia

Post by Kralia »

It would be great if they did some as those biscuits with a layer of creamy stuff in the middle. Or like rock cakes, all lumpy and badly formed.
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

I really like these, though they're not perfect. ...but I'm almost as partial to Kougras as I am to Darigan ^.^

Why do crude mediums like biscuit and ice still have minute details, like the 'fluff' on the inside of their ears? That bothers me, but they're still a far cry from GRARKENSTOMPFLES.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
mentalfloss

Post by mentalfloss »

As some mentioned, I, too, like the idea of the stripes being chocolate swirl frosting-type. <3 The furry bits in both are a bit odd, and there could have been more cookie-detail put into it, but otherwise, its cute.

Ice on the otherhand doesn't appeal to me as much as biscuit. I dunno. Its just not icy enough. :/
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

this should have been a bourbon with legs.

I'd hit that. I mean buy that.
EarwenAncalime

Cooookies!

Post by EarwenAncalime »

Mmmmm....coookies ^.^

So yummmy looking really! Can I eat it? I'm starting to be more a kougra fan now (fave royal boy!)

The ice is ok...ish
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Both boring, ice is not a colour I associate with (actually neither is biscuit.)
(Oh and yes, I'm back. You did miss...)
pooglespoogles99

Post by pooglespoogles99 »

I Think They Are Cute :mrgreen: :D :wink: :) :o
NEOPETS ROCKS!!! Image Thats My Baby Kougra :D
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

What a large array of emotions.
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Hmm, both are nice enough but nothing special.
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I loooove the stripes on the Biscuit one. Makes me think of those awesome fudge stripe cookies. :D I love those things!
Avenrir

Post by Avenrir »

I must say, the colors on the Ice Kougra are really quite nice, especially the eye, however, as some have said whenever an Ice pet is released, it's basically just Glass with a new name. =/

Which I suppose is nice if you ever wanted a Glass pet ( now if TNT would kindly turn those Glass PBs that people get off the Fruit Machine into Ice ones, I would be happy XD ).

But, with the Ice/Glass comparrison, I started noticing something about these "biscuit" pets. And that something is, that if they were a grey color, they'd probably pass off pretty well as Stone. Maybe it's just me, though. @_@;

( forgive me, my re-coloring skills are not many )

That said, though, the Biscuit Kougra is my favorite of this color, so far. The chunky chocolate stripes, and pale body color put me in mind of these chocolate shortcake fingers I saw in a shop once. *laughs*

Though, like others once again, I would like to see some other biscuit types implimented into this color. How about a Garibaldi, or a Bourbon? ...A Pink Wafer? XD
"And we shall call it... "This Land."
dragon1255990

biscuit kougra

Post by dragon1255990 »

I love the buscuit kougra, the stripes look like fudge*drools* :shock:

and I love the stone kougra