Jubjub re-vamp

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Paint

Post by Paint »

I think it's a VAST improvement =D Now it actually looks like it can walk!

No more hatey! ^.^ Can't wait for more colours.

Many thanks to the wonderful Tiel for the set.
FaeMcCloud

Post by FaeMcCloud »

I like it ^^ I wonder what the faerie revamp will look like. I have to agree it looks a little like a plushie, but not in a kill you in your sleep way ^^;;

Fae
Kralia

Post by Kralia »

Good revamp, but nothing unexpected, jubjubs have been drawn like this for a while now.

It's really good though.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Did anyone else notice that only yellow one has redrawn happy pose. All the other ones are stuck with old one. I got a blue one from the pound, couldn't stand the old happy pose, pounded it and got a proper yellow one instead. I hope they don't mean to keep those..
Last edited by zebru on 06 Jun 2006 08:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Sagrei wrote:The Truffula Trees evolved.

And they want revenge.

*shiver*
You've just won the internet.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I lovelovelove this! Orytha looks so cute now! *tickles her and gets hand bitten off*

Okay, so there is something to that spooky business after all. o_0

I think that makes me like it more. Like many have said, they've been drawing them with their feet out of their faces forever now, thank God, so this wasn't unexpected, no, but it is nice to see it so well done.

Cudos to the artist, whoever you are. ^^
zebru wrote:Did anyone else notice that only yellow one has redrawn happy pose. All the other ones are stuck wth old one. I got a blue one from the pound, couldn't stand the old happy pose, pounded it and got a proper yellow one instead. i hope they don't mean to keep those
No, they've updated it on all the colors, go look at the main page. What they haven't updated is the inactive happy pose - and they haven't updated yellow with that either. It was quite disconcerting to see Orytha change back when I put her away to fish with the others - so I'm keeping her active for now. I'm zapping her anyway, because I figure I can burn through a good few JubJub transmogs before I hit the cost of a grey brush, so it won't matter if she's Boochified, I'll just zap past it. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
iriso83

Post by iriso83 »

Jazzy wrote:Iris! What is it with people coming back this week?
I don't know. :D Emma already pointed me here some time ago (I had lost track of where everyone went after all the temporary forums) and I lurked a bit, but I didn't really feel the need to sign up and post until I saw those Jubjubs in the news today. ;)
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

It's so cute it's evil! :twisted:

Like Puchuus!

However, I can't seem to find a good clip of their evil pose... :-?
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

The new jubjub should totally have an acara/poogle angry pose. With enormous, bloody teeth. x3
Image Image
Spivzee

Post by Spivzee »

The eyes are too far apart...and realistic.

ew gross no.

EDIT: Christ I just remembered >< if they update the royals I've lost out on another goal...
I keep having problems with logging in, so this is me when I can't get in as Spivsy.
oh em gee

Post by oh em gee »

i like it. D: they look really huggle-ble and squishy now! like if i romp it's fur i'll get my hand chomped on. xD

i actually really love the eyes. they look, y'know, ALIVE now.

my roommate was just complaining about her lab rat turning into a jubjub yesterday morning. so in the evening she was like, "lets zap that hideous thing", got confronted with the teary-eyed jubjub revamp, and couldn't do it. xD

i don't know what she's going to do now.

but i'm really eager to see the revamps on actual colors. WOO! cookies for whoever redid the jubby.
Amaranthiine

Post by Amaranthiine »

I used to hate jubjubs and now I really really like it. I have one as a lab rat which I was hoping would changes species, but now I think it's cute. I may keep it.
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Wah, awesome revamp. I looks alive! I almost could see it running under my desk... I only hope they don't revamp the redraws... *hides Windy in a corner*
Fish

Post by Fish »

Alright.

The Jubjub now reminds me of some sort of living animal. Maybe a two legged Guinea pig. Or an extra-fluffy Kiwi Bird/mammal hybrid.

They no longer look like BALLS OF WOOL!
<B>highly</b>FLAMMABLE<I>animal</i>
<a href="http://subeta.org/userinfo.php?user=158800">See: Feezl</a>
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

They remind me of these fluffy balls that have sticky feet and can be tagged on everywhere.

But I like it, I don't see the creepy, but at least they seem more 3D now!
Good revamp!