Grey and Pink Skeith

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Bacon

Grey and Pink Skeith

Post by Bacon »

These are the skeith day colors I guess!

Image Image
Yuka

Post by Yuka »

Hmm... I like the pink one. It's a nice, muted shade of pink, not that horrible eye-burning bright bubblegum colour. :P

As for Grey, I have mixed feelings. I like that it's a redraw, and the droopy wings are a cute touch, but... Iunno... :?
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

The grey does look a tad sloppy. It's another one of those playdoh pets without really much form to it. I was kind of hoping for a more gargoyle look, but it just kind of looks like a blob. It definitely could have been worse though, it's not horrible.
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Looks like the grey one is suffering from a bout of the thick line disease as well as depression. Ah well. It's not as bad as some other thick-lined pets, and it's only in a few places. It's kind of a boring grey, but the Skeith is already in such a flopped-over position, it's hard to "improve" on that.
Image Image
Xulael

Post by Xulael »

The grey is a fail. Copout big time. And pink...is pink. -shrug-

~X
[ X goes by Xulael on most sites ]
ChibiDragon86

Post by ChibiDragon86 »

As a skeith owner the grey really disapoints me. It it's so flopply and gloopy! D: I wouldn't mind if it was bit bit droopy but it looks more like it's melting!

Pink is nice it's not too bright but not too pastel. And i'm not even a fan of the color pink. XD

~ Chibi
Ziggy

Post by Ziggy »

D'aaaaw!!! I loves that Skeith! I SO want one. I wonder how much grey paint brushes go for these days........I hardly play neo that much anymore so wouldn't be above making my last splash out this colour.
Jesse882173

Post by Jesse882173 »

Guys, this IS a Grey Skeith! Its supposed to look gloomy and floppy!

I like it obviously.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I was really hoping for a great Grey Skeith, but I'm not digging this thing. The anatomy is pretty rough. Just eww!

Pink is good. I really like Pink and Yellow color combos so it works well to me.
Image Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

... I hate it. Ugh. Yet another melty grey pet. I HATE melty grey pets so much. x_x I wish to love all the pets that are grey, and I know I COULD, but those that suffer from Melty Disease, I just can't. CAN'T. Oh, and its anatomy in the beaten pose especially is beyond screwed up.

Pink is lovely though. it's a shade of pink I really like, and it matches really well with the yellow. But grey is poo.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Something about the grey skeith just seems kinda, I dunno, busy? Plus it seems more (physically) abused than depressed. o_O
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

They should be on the front page now and I've added links to all poses in the first post.

I could care less about pink, except for the not so minor annoyance of pink not being faerie. Grey is just another goopy melty pet, and I'm really sick of seeing this done to grey pets. I'd even go so far as grarkenstompfles on this. How anyone can actually like the deformity of this style utterly escapes me.
nuts_back

Post by nuts_back »

i thought there already was a pink skeith unless it there was and got taken off the servers like the grey draik
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

Yick! I guess the Pink's not TOO bad, but that Grey reminds me of the travesty they pulled when they tried to revamp the Lupes...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
gidget

Post by gidget »

I like the Grey better than the regular Skeiths. It actually has irisses and pupils. Yay! It looks like a big ol' depressed gargoyle.

The Pink is... well, it's a nice Pink.