Faerie and Pink Grarrl

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

TraditionsRule wrote:
Cheese wrote:Nobody's saying they had wings. Just feathers.
Oh, sorry! :oops: I assumed they were going to say wings that were some kind of material that wouldn't be able to survive fossilization (I thinks that's what they call/say it). Still, it takes away the image I've always had in my head, and a huge monster that's really tall/scary/OMG having feathers doesn't seem as terrifing to me.
Apparently adults would have few if any feathers.. The young had them though. Means of insulation until they grew bigger.

XD
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

:shock: That gives a whole new meaning to Fluffy-destroyer of worlds though! (I know they're supposed to be feathers, it just looks like fur)
Last edited by TraditionsRule on 04 Oct 2006 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Well hello there, Georgie Boy.

I quite like it.
kaytea

Post by kaytea »

its cute but the green eyes are just meh
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

The circle pose is beautiful because of the attitude. It looks kind of Klingon-ish - strong, intelligent, fierce, yet fun loving.

The happy pose is not so impressive, though. It looks either like it's a not very smart, or it's ingested some mind altering substance. The two poses don't add up together.
dlfreak

Post by dlfreak »

Mistress Morbid wrote:I was expecting something a lot worse when I clicked on this thread, something like a lilac-coloured grarrl with pasted on butterfly wings. But this is actually pretty good. I was also surprised because I thought I remember TNT saying in the editorial that they wouldn't make pets like faerie grarrls or skeiths because it wouldn't 'suit'.

I'm not overly fond of the colours, and it seems a bit awkward in some poses, they should have made it sleeker and not so chubby in the stomach. But it looks almost to be styled after an oriental dragon. I like the angry pose.
Yes, I've patiently been waiting for the day that they'd make a Faerie Skeith so that I can call Donna a LIAR, lol. Mostly because she said NEVER.
Do you intend to make every Neopet available in every colour?
No, there are some pets that will never be painted a certain way (e.g a faerie skeith), it adds to the quirkiness of the pet's character and makes certain colour combinations extra special as only a few species can ever be painted that way.

FROM
I hope they don't stick to that because quite obviously faerie does not have to mean girly and surely, what would be assumed to be unsuitable for the Grarrl works remarkably well for its personality.
Rivka

Post by Rivka »

Rofl. "BRING IT."

I love the faerie. Love love love. My favorite colours. <333
dlfreak

Post by dlfreak »

I personally don't care for it too much but for a Grarrl as a faerie it works.