Darigan Kacheek

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Silverevilchao wrote:
Buttersauce wrote:Adult Swim is infamous for torturing the anime fans. I kinda seems like TNT is "torturing" the Dari fans so...yay. :lol:
Let me guess...in Adult Swim, they either:

--cancel your favorite shows

OR

--switch around the times with little notification
Adult Swim does that to all its toons. Family Guy and Futurama have switched time slots with each other over 5 times now. :roll: They always seem to alternate with each other between the 11:00 PM and 11:30 PM time slots.

Speaking of which, did you guys hear that there's going to be 4 new upcoming Futurama movies? Production begins this August I think. It sounds like Futurama is making a comeback like Family Guy did. :) You gotta love Adult Swim for that-- it was one of the main reasons Family Guy was picked up again for new epsiodes despite being canceled on Fox. :D I'm not a fan of Futurama, but I know many people here are fans and this must be great news for you!

Anyways most of the loudest critics of Adult Swim when it comes to anime (that I've seen on the web anyways) seem to want nothing less than sub-titled versions of those shows on Adult Swim. :roll: They always find that program bloc at fault for something when it comes to anime and blame it for everything. Though I do agree their constant schuduele changes are very annoying... ;)
Last edited by Lakota on 04 Feb 2006 09:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

The eyes!
Digital Kaizer Myuu

Post by Digital Kaizer Myuu »

ImageImage

Even the Poogle cowers in fear.
Dead Webby

Post by Dead Webby »

Ouch, my eyes!

Gaaaarr at it. *crosses arms* It is not welcome here. Wtf is with the horns te size of one side of its head?!
Thanks VanillaCoke for the Set.
Lakota

Post by Lakota »

Digital Kaizer Myuu wrote:ImageImage

Even the Poogle cowers in fear.
At least the poogle doesn't have those sterotypical wings or thick lines. ;) Kacheek's only one up is that it's a different colour than purple (though it does have a purple belly).

I hate that they decided to make the Dargian poogle a joke because I was looking foward to seeing an evil and slightly rabid puppy-thing for it. :( But now many people want this Dargian poogle released simply because it looks so stupid, and that could mean we wouldn't get a good Dargain for the species.

Somehow I don't think so many would be laughing if this joke happened to their favourite species like the draiks or krawks. Poor poogles. At least they have MSP though.

Back on topic:
Sheesh even the Dargain usul and meerca look better than the kacheek! At least whoever drew the usul did put some effort into it. It still looks cute and bad by Dargain standards sure, but what can you expect from the usul? And meerca at least looks slightly demented if not evil.

But kacheek? Nope it looks bad. Like the jetsam, see?
Image Image
At least the jetsam had some redeming qualities, though it's odd that they would mess up on the Dargain colour for a pet that's already supposed to be tough!

Post by Guest »

Slugawoo wrote:
Barney grarrl? Did I miss something? o0; -would love to see it- >D
Here you go:

Here's hoping the image doesn't show up as a red x.

As for the Darigan Kacheek, I'll ditto everyone saying that's it's hideous. Here's hoping it's a joke and TNT is hiding an awesome one somewhere.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Oh my gawd. o.o; -saves- >D
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Anonymous wrote:
Slugawoo wrote:
Barney grarrl? Did I miss something? o0; -would love to see it- >D
Here you go:

Here's hoping the image doesn't show up as a red x.

As for the Darigan Kacheek, I'll ditto everyone saying that's it's hideous. Here's hoping it's a joke and TNT is hiding an awesome one somewhere.
Whoo thanks! I looked everywhere for a picture of that thing, I was starting to think that it had been forever lost in the neverending labyrinth that is the Internet. *makes sure to save it this time, just in case*
Sammi

Post by Sammi »

The Cheshire Dragon wrote:
Illuen wrote:
Sammi wrote: *Screams* No, nasty mental image, nooooooo!!11!!! ;) (Oh who am I kidding, after hearing about Dumbledore/Harry fanfics there can't be much worse out there.)
Have you read any Hermione/Snape? That pairing makes me cry.
I used to enjoy that pairing.
Oooh, that's quite an interesting pairing! *is a complete pervert, and knows it* I think I would've liked it if it weren't for, ahem... *read last book this week, finally* Blah, I'm a complete Ron/Hermione and Sirius/Remus fan until the end. ^-~
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Illuen wrote:
Kamil wrote:
Damn. Still there. Where the hell is Obi-Wan when he's needed?
He is too busy getting it on with Anakin in fanfics to come save you.
Oh, no, he isn't. He's waiting to be reunited with Qui-Gon. *nods*

"A Long Time Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away, George Lucas created Star Wars. And he looked at it and saw that it was good. And all was right in the world. But then, we saw that Obi-Wan doth look upon Qui-Gon with lust, and that Mr. Lucas was not likely to include that in the next movie, so we said screw it and wrote it ourselves, even though we do not make any money off of this. And all was right with the world."

-Keely
From my sigs file, it's also the front-page warning on the Master/Apprentice Archive. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Copycat

Post by Copycat »

MADGE, the darigan mynci's cuteness does not save it! ;_; It was so awesome before the revamp. And now.. BUT that was.. I have more to say than just that.
Mostly just that they really could have made a nice, twisted Darigan Kacheek. Somehow, if they made the head a little smaller, and used their superpowers, they would have been able to! This isn't so awesome, but there have been a lot of not-so-awesome colors lately. And after the revamp.. kacheeks in general.. Well, I'm not much of a fan. Still, I have the heart to feel sorry for the people who wanted a nice, sneaky looking darigan kacheek, as well as those who wanted a good darigan mynci, usul, grundo, jetsam, kyrii.. and shoyru.

Comparing it to other darigan pets, I can say that I beleive this will very possibly be released. =/
TCD

Post by TCD »

Sammi wrote:
The Cheshire Dragon wrote:
Illuen wrote: Have you read any Hermione/Snape? That pairing makes me cry.
I used to enjoy that pairing.
Oooh, that's quite an interesting pairing! *is a complete pervert, and knows it* I think I would've liked it if it weren't for, ahem... *read last book this week, finally* Blah, I'm a complete Ron/Hermione and Sirius/Remus fan until the end. ^-~
Spoiler:HE'S INNOCENT, INNOCENT I TELL YA! No, in all actuality, I think what Harry (and we) saw is not the entire story. Sorry, but I don't think Dumbledore would beg for his life in any circumstance...I think he was begging Snape to do what he had to.

jazzy's edit: changed it to a size tag instead of colour, because it was showing up in bright white font on blue :)
Anza

Post by Anza »

TCD - you're white-text thing doesn't work. The forum background is blue so everyone can see your spoiler.

I got HBP spoiled that way for me on the old forums. Someone posted a spoiler in white and someone else quoted it and because the quote-box had a grey and white swirly background instead of plain white I saw who died. It wasn't fair at all :(
Last edited by Anza on 05 Feb 2006 03:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
TCD

Post by TCD »

*turns pink* Oopsies. Sorry.
jeti

Post by jeti »

Anza wrote:I got HBP spoiled that way for me on the old forums. Someone posted a spoiler in white and someone else quoted it and because the quote-box had a grey and white swirly background instead of plain white I saw who died. It wasn't fair at all :(
*feels your pain*

Same thing happened to me. I steered WAY clear of that thread until I was done with the whole book.