Invisible Mynci

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Slipknotbondage13

Post by Slipknotbondage13 »

If I'm ever doomed to have my labpet a mynci I sure hope it's this one.....this is the best mynci colour I've never seen :P
Lou

Post by Lou »

oogabooga wrote:
Darigan wrote:I don't know why invisible pets do not have "floating" bandages in beaten pose. :p
Hey, that's a real comment! No fair! :D Seriously, though, if they did have bandages they'd also have to have whatever accessories come with the pet, in all poses, and then why not have the eyes also show up, and then - you've changed the whole nature of the color. Which maybe you'd like; some people in the past have proposed it. But I like the way it is.
And in the some pet's sad poses there should be some "floating" tear drops. :D
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

The bruce and usul would have a floating bow tie.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

ICKessler wrote:The bruce and usul would have a floating bow tie.
Dude that would be so cool, but imagine if they made the Ogrin 'hawk visible 0.0
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

oogabooga wrote: Seriously, though, if they did have bandages they'd also have to have whatever accessories come with the pet, in all poses, and then why not have the eyes also show up, and then - you've changed the whole nature of the color. Which maybe you'd like; some people in the past have proposed it. But I like the way it is.
Well, It was not a problem for TNT to put orange spots in the Purple pets, which changed the nature of the color. :wink:
If putting non-invisible details would please most users and make the color more popular than it would be a good idea to implement that. :)
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Darigan wrote:Well, It was not a problem for TNT to put orange spots in the Purple pets, which changed the nature of the color. :wink:
Yes, and that was a bad thing :D
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

oogabooga wrote:
Darigan wrote:Well, It was not a problem for TNT to put orange spots in the Purple pets, which changed the nature of the color. :wink:
Yes, and that was a bad thing :D
I partially agree with you, but most people who had their purple pets changed had them purple because they wanted to.
I just met one person once who liked Invisible, most of invisible pets are probably painted that way because of the random event that everyone is afraid of.
As pets need revamps now and them I think Invisible needed badly to be revamped to something useful.
Some people would probably dislike that, but probably much less than when we have revamps. :)
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Yes, the only people I have known that liked Invisible were just highly amused at the idea of their Battle pet being invisible.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

I like invisible. O.o Really! I do...it has so much potential. Like let's say you want to have a spy pet or a ninja or an assassine or (the one I'm using invisible for) a super hero pet like Violet from the Incredibles. Since they don't have the varying pbs yet for all of them you could paint your pet invisible and voila! There's also the idea of making a Predator like pet...that's why I like the color. :D
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

Yeah, I know of more people who have pets with personalities based around being invisible than people who have had the random event. It's annoying, but it's not that common. Plenty of people like it how it is.

Of course, you get that problem with any change. I can't think of a single pet revamp where everybody unanimously agreed that it was an improvement (no, not even the lenny).
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

oogabooga wrote:Yeah, I know of more people who have pets with personalities based around being invisible than people who have had the random event. It's annoying, but it's not that common. Plenty of people like it how it is.

Of course, you get that problem with any change. I can't think of a single pet revamp where everybody unanimously agreed that it was an improvement (no, not even the lenny).
Tuskaninny, maybe? I can't imagine anyone hating the Tuskaninny revamp, they were so totally lame before and they went to very cute pets with one of the very best "natural" colors.

So of course someone somewhere hated it, what am I saying? =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.