Pink Lutari

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Bacon

Pink Lutari

Post by Bacon »

Image Image Image

Well, it's a color fill, but it's better than I expected. At least they can't screw up pink.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I'll refrain from caring until I see if they actually release the colors for the poor thing or not.

After a year of island rotting on the servers, I'm going with not.
Last edited by Kamil on 18 Apr 2007 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Mmmm bubblegum.

I guess they weren't making colors before now because they wanted to see if the Lutari Island cellphone crap would fall through.

I could just be talking out of my ass though.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I wish the pink was a little lighter. Other than that, it's a pretty good colorfill. I'm glad to see it finally has another color other than island.

Let's just see if they release it, though.
kerg

Post by kerg »

Very good for a colorfill I'd say, compared to what we've goten lately. I like the shades of pink they used, especially the darker one. Hopefully they'll release it along wilth Island, the poor Lutari need more colors.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

..its pink, and its a lutari.. not much more to say really..

Nah, I suppose for a colourfill its alright, like others have said I like the darker shade.

I hope TNT can be arsed to do another colour (or manage to release this one?)
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I quite like the shade of pink they used on this pet, actually. Lutaris have such potential for colourfills with the two-tones coat as it is, and we get...nothing. I'll refrain from actually being excited about this until it's released, though.
Subeta
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I hope they release it, and give some hope to the Lutari species. I love all the colours so far, all six of them, heh. The pink they used with the combination of shades, the shades on all the Lutari colours, in fact, looks good. Unfortunately, my blue one has been on my side account for nearly a year, so I suppose it's pretty bored. I hope the Lutari get more colours, because I really like them, and this shows that even their colourfills are interesting!

I can't really see how people can complain about it. It's the first new Lutari colour we've seen in a year, well, more than that, actually. Considering there is nothing wrong with it, I'd say we should be thankful.
Subeta: Thomas
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Actually, I love this. Pink can either be done right or wrong, and it's usually not in-the-middle. This was done 'right', I think. I like the shade, and for some reason, I think Pink is just fitting for a lutari.

And I agree with Tom :P It's a nice colorfill, it's the first new lutari thing in a while. Let's hug it.
Wysteria

Post by Wysteria »

Pink is a colorfill I am eternally fond of, though I was hoping for brown. I love brown pets, they tend to come out well.
Bless my whiskers. {Formerly Grey Cloud.}
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

It's not that bad, I like the dark pink that was used
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Mhhm. Mhhmmhhm. Well, it's a start.
LΟL
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This makes me feel a bit hopeful for Lutari day. I like it well enough, even though I'm not realy a fan of that bright of pink but it works nicely for the lutari. It clashes a bit with the cream underbelly but it doesn't relaly bother me. In all, thumbs up. I'm just glad they are getting something. And with island sitting around collecting dust on the servers, atleast there is hope for lutari getting 2 colours on their day. So their day is looking promising.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I wish its eyes weren't such a pale shade of pink, but I think it's a very pretty pink pet (probably my favorite pink pet next to the Lenny). I'd keep this if I ever got it via a zap.

I was also hoping for brown, though, or white. If this and island come out tomorrow, though, I'll be satisfied.

That does leave one question, though: if they are indeed releasing colors for the Lutari, why did they wait an entire year? :|
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

I like it; I like the shade of pink, and I like that it's a new lutari colour.

Go go Lutari day. *excited*