Snow Kougra

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I also see no yellow.

Snow pets are never exciting for me. In fact, I hate the lot of them.

I like this pose, for some reason, though:

Okay, so it's not any different than any other kougra, but ... I like it on the snow kougra. Dunno why.
Trick
Mad Cavy Lady

Post by Trick »

I think the eyes could have been done better in happy and circle as they just look too freakily big. The other poses though I like a lot, I'd quite like one of these dudes if they fixed the eyes.

I'm wondering whether kougras will get another colour for their day but there really isn't anything too interested for them left.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Well... There are items wich looks more snowy than this, as usual. Coals looks like plain patches of black, claws and fangs are.... What the heck are they? Branche's points? Cutted dog nails? Retrograde carrots?

It looks pretty unfinished. Hope they don't release this thing without some several changes. The misteltoe thing don't works there... Better to have added a cord, regarding kougras likes to wag their tails snakely. Ears could be big leaves of mapple or something around those wintery terms, and the stripes can be perfectly tiny aligned pebbles of black-grey stones. At least, if I make a snow kougra out from snow, I will build it like it :?

Hmm.... Cookies... *runs to steal some at the kitchen*
ImageImageImage
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Meh

Post by hebdenhippy »

I think "meh" says it all really, it's quite a nice redraw and i think they put a bit of effort into the various poses, however, the berry tail thing is shoddy, would look better without it me thinks
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I don't really like the line art of the pet. It reminds me of the battledome poses of the Tyrannian Aisha. It looks quite rushed, it's not very crisp, in my opinion. I know snow is not meant to be perfect, but I don't know, it just looks really strange here. It's not very defined, and looks very hastily drawn. And the random claws seem strange, I don't like them. It's pretty boring.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Well, at least they got all the poses updated, not like the poor skunk kougra, wich still have...

I was wondering to get the skunk pain-brush but stopped when I saw this poor "thing", wich will appear everytime my kougra is ill or beaten off, ARGK!
ImageImageImage
amazonvero

Post by amazonvero »

What's funny is that the berry thing came up in the beta testing under being part of the Snow Kougra. And I didn't even bat an eye, thinking it already existed.

I too like that the eyes look like coals but they're still now coal-y enough. They should at least be more round and not so perfectly triangular. I also like how the berries scatter in the hit pose, but other than that I don't think there's much personality in it. It could have been a bit better :P
PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Apostrophes.
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

As a kougra owner, I wouldn't paint my pet snow. If I was looking for a more simple, sedate colour I'd just go with brown and skip over this.

However, of all the uncreated kougra colours to release, I'm glad they chose snow instead of snot or strawberry. That would have been a travesty.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

It's pretty good. Nothing too exciting though.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

This Snow Kougra kinda scares me. o.o;; Maybe it's the eyes, maybe it's the squiggly lines... I dunno. I just don't like it much.

Oh, and I'm new, by the way. Don't know where to introduce myself, so yeah. First post.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The snow kougra isn't bad. It's one of the better snows. The teeth are a bit weird but creative. I don't get the random berries and leaves ont he tail. I guess it adds to it? I think they should of made the tail a rope where it just laid on the ground and stayed there. That would of been cute.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

Alicorn wrote:The snow kougra isn't bad. It's one of the better snows. The teeth are a bit weird but creative. I don't get the random berries and leaves ont he tail. I guess it adds to it? I think they should of made the tail a rope where it just laid on the ground and stayed there. That would of been cute.

Amen to that :)

PS: Welcome FourEyes! Don't forget to read all the rules on every forum and have fun :D
ImageImageImage
maraqua_wqh_4

Re: Snow Kougra

Post by maraqua_wqh_4 »

It's good and nice little Snow Pet. I have the Kougra (_Tiggrus_74_) and I like this Neo very much after re-vamp. It have decoration on tail like Christmas .
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Snow Kougra

Post by AngharadTy »

Please don't bump old boards.
Image Image