Snot and Chocolate Cybunnies

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

I'm still confused over exactly why the chocolate cybunny has stripes given that basic cybunnies do not have them. Then again, I suppose skeiths don't either and they gave stripes to the chocolate. My brain hurts right now, trying to make sense of this.

Snot actually looks like something I've pulled out of my head a time or two. Except, you know, less cute.

I think if it weren't for the fist in the air, which shouldn't even be possible given that the other front limb is a paw, I'd like both of them.
Nynex

Post by Nynex »

Skiler wrote:What we can say... We cannot even zoom in into the Flash unless you got that pet...
Actually, you can view the flash file using this just change the pet name to any you want to view.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I really like the chocolate. The cream for the neck ruff looks yummy and I love the iceing lines they put on it. I do agree it could of looked more like a chocolate bunny but it's one of the better chocolate pets.
Snot is alright. I'm not a big fan of snot so I'm a bit bias. Though I do like the snotbunny, it's cute. ^_^ To bad this doesn't hold the same cuteness but it's good.

Looking at these makes me really miss other poses. I miss the beaten pose most of all when it comes to colours like these. The creative beaten pose they could of had would of been great. Ah well, despite that, not a bad cybunny day. **kicks self for forgetting to get Marron free training**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Nynex wrote:Actually, you can view the flash file using this just change the pet name to any you want to view.
I love you for posting that link. I've spent a bit of time messing with URLs trying to get exactly that, but my knowledge of embedded flash is too limited to put it together like that.

I've been looking for it since that is all that Flash means to me, high quality large graphicable images. Bookmarked and spent a bit of time looking over my lovely (unchanged) pets.

As for the cybunnies... It will be nice to see them larger and in detail, particuarly chocolate. It is quite depressing to realize there will only ever be one pose again... I hope TNT comes up with something to compensate.