Island Ogrin

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

I like the clutter -- it distracts me from the fact that it's an Ogrin underneath all of that stuff.

Look how upbeat and nice to the EvilUglyMutatedGiraffeBeast I am!
Armi

Post by Armi »

Ignoring the Ogrin hate, once again....it's not that bad, but not that good. TNT shouldn't have ddone the whole flower or the markings. Should have been tan, make the stripes white and have a couple marking onthe forelimbs, toss on the grassbands and it would have looked good, but this is cluttered. Just as I hate faerie lenny, I don't like this ogrin because cuttered pets aren't something I like.

Poor Ogrin, you're gonna make your species look worse now. :( Really, the face markings are really all over the place and makes the face look off.

BTW, the grass bands were stolen from island Bori. This is a VERY naughty ogrin! >_< It really must be for making its' species look bad.

*rubs finger on ground* yeah, I'm done now.
Oh yeah, mane could have been grassy...more lighter...blah blah blah....*covers her mouth*
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Deku

Post by Deku »

It's an ugly colour and it's cluttered. I like the flowers..but they're not quite right, and I would like the grass bits if they weren't so ugly-coloured and looked more grassy. The stupid expression on the face makes me want to punch it. But of course I hate all of these disgusting things. They don't deserve a name :P

0/10. If there was a rating lower than 0 out of 10 that made sense, I would use it.
Akjara

Post by Akjara »

I say for a Orgin I think it isn't too bad. And am I the only one who likes the flower? I mean, you can't see the ugly mane because of it, so that's definitvely a plus. *g*
And I like the colour, I think it fits the Ogrin, especially on the tassles. :)
Help me to make my Dreams come true?
Happy
Location: South East Asia Listening to: One Fine Day Feeling: Excited

Post by Happy »

Very cluttered on top of a bad pet. Pretty generic really
Crimsonmon

Post by Crimsonmon »

I loved this the moment I saw this, and I always wanted an Ogrin, I was just waiting for the right colour. But I have a feeling that Island paintbrush have risen in price by a ridiculous amount since I last checked, so I shall now.

Ok, 800k isn't too bad, but some bastard beat me by 519 days to the exact name that I wanted for this, but I shan't give up, I'm now determined to get this damn thing. (Now watch TNT not release this for months)

I really need to find a synonym for 'but'
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

How is this color jacked up, let me count the ways:

Island tribal swirls do not work with tiger stripes. Remember that thing your mother always told you about never mixing two patterns - like stripes and checks? Yeah, this is what she had in mind.

Why does it have the Chomby's bone necklace under its mane and over its ruff? More busyness this pet did not need. x_x

Apparently it also made free with the Bori's leg ruffs -- see above comment re adding even more things on a pet that already had every 'thing' avaliable under the sun.

The orchids are a lovely color and don't clash, so yay for that. However, there are two of them when one clearly would have sufficed, so with that in mind: *points up*

I think that'll do for now.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

I don't get to the point of hating it. Really.
But that doesn't mean I like it. :-/
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Hey, this one's been bahleeted too.

First the custard Chomby was yoinked and now this one.

Yay? =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Deku

Post by Deku »

:D

Could it be? Are TNT listening?

Hopefully they'll eradicate this Custard Chia too, but I might be pushing it there. I'm thrilled they're deleting badly done pets, it restores some of the faith I have in them...which is still not much, but it's improving :D
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

For posterity...

Odd that they deleted it though. Why couldnt it rot on the servers like the island lenny did for a while?
Deku

Post by Deku »

thelonetiel wrote:Odd that they deleted it though. Why couldnt it rot on the servers like the island lenny did for a while?
Because the Island Lenny was awesome and they released it? :) That reminds me, I want one of those xP
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

No, this isn't cool. I was looking foward to having one to complete my Island account :evil: Put it back Neo, but it back!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow. Another one deleted...I'm wondering if they're having some sort of computer crash or something. TNT NEVER deletes pets, except for those colors that don't exist anymore. (Stone, Glass...Unicorn)
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Silverevilchao wrote:TNT NEVER deletes pets
That's true. They just replace them with the new, more favourable, pet design.