Robot and Pink Hissis

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Iggy wrote:
Officer 1BDI wrote: Does TNT plan on ever releasing any more LE pets? -snip-
Cybunnies were released.
They were? :oops: I need to stop getting my information from the Neoboards.

I found another reason to love the robot hissi: they remind me of these nifty little toys that I used to play with when I was much, much younger. I love how their bodies are "jointed."
Lucifer_Apollyon

Post by Lucifer_Apollyon »

Well, I think both robot hissies look awesome.

Pink is pink is lavendar. I'm seeing it as a light red-purple too and that just makes me want to smack something. Well, at least, if anyone is zapping hissies they now have the opportunity to get the pink avatar. If that's a consolation to any of you.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

I can't quite see the details on the robot one... =/ And these eyeglasses are only a few months old too. (I'm serious, before you ask) It doesn't look too bad, though.

As for Pink... Meh, it's pink. Can't see anything wrong with it.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Ohhh

Post by hebdenhippy »

Pink is pink really, not much more to say, but I like the Robot Hissi, I'm glad they statyed away from the silver colour which gets boring, I think this looks great, and the glowing eyes are great, very atmospheric
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

The pink Hissi burns my eyes just a touch, it's really bright on these university screens so I don't see any lavender or purple in it :?. But the robot one looks kinda cool ^_^, even if the tiny image means I can barely see the details. I don't like that the rigth hand {to me} wing looks any good clenched like that :(. It looks better without the casing IMO, more...serpentine I guess. Still it's a decent colour for a Hissi in the new pose.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

How sad.......... NO FAERIE HISSI! >_<!!!!!!!!!!

At least they did a reasonable naked robot at least. Not all the robots outhere have "reasonable" in-bodies below all the casing <_<

Pink...... *pokes pinkphobia medical card*

PS: I forgot to say that the robot uncassed hissi looks like one of my old snake toys wich was a compound of several colored articulated pieces wich you could interchange or attach to make it longer (and to make a good tie with it).
ImageImageImage
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Post by Nogitsune »

I'm not sure these are going to help any, but they're the best I can do...

ImageImage
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Bif

Post by Bif »

The uncased hissi looks so much more awesome than the cased one! It's very sleek and serpent like...to me it looks like the stealth version of the cased one. As Mariko said, the cased one does look like a Transformer!

The yellow is too overpowering on the pink, but at least it's not that bad.
cavern

Post by cavern »

I wanna hissi SOBAD -sobsob-
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

There are some Hissi's out about now. 1500 or so left.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

*gasp* Thanks, I just went and created one. I've always wanted a Hissi and even though I don't like their new "wings", I don't mind the revamp all that much.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Few more Hissi out right now, as well. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

If it had wings instead of hands, I probably would have wanted this more than the robot pteri. I prefer it without the casing since the red makes the fingers all the more obnoxious. I really don't get why robot pets can remove their casings in the first place, nor why most of them look more interesting with them off to boot. Just goes to show what they could have done instead of the craptacular lot of robots we had before 2.0 .
checkers

Post by checkers »

I can only seem to think, that Wings and fins have become like hands so that only having one Pose, when in the battledome the don't look completely out-of-it, most pets now have fists/paws/wings/fins raised into the air to make a fighting position I suppose.

After what they've done to the Darigan and Mutant Hissi, I'm just glad they didn't release a Faerie one, it was going to be one of the best Faeries but now it'll just be like a normal hissi with the faerie Hissi Colours I suppose.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Aifeala

there's a robot hissi for those who want to see it in detail..