Pepper Chia

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

I've sliced jalapeños before and then(not thinking) later rubbed my eyes without having scrubbed my hands with soap.

Ouch.

You know, the more I look at the Happy pose, the more it looks like it's about to lose its balance and fall face-first on the ground:

:o
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Not to bring the tone down too much, but I am informed by a friend that what you REALLY don't want to do is cook a large, spicy meal for your girlfriend and then, before stopping to wash your hands extremely carefully... have sex.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

phoebemittens wrote:Not to bring the tone down too much, but I am informed by a friend that what you REALLY don't want to do is cook a large, spicy meal for your girlfriend and then, before stopping to wash your hands extremely carefully... have sex.
Or, for that matter, fail on the whole sex thing and do it yourself.
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

Once when I was at a China Buffet, I ate a sample from a dish that contained some tiny pepper that was so unbelievably hot that my tastebuds on half of my mouth were completely shot for half an hour. They tingled for quite a while after that. And I don't eat much spicy food (especially then), so I was even more sensitive to it than people who eat spicy food more often than I. PAIN!
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

KasiTL wrote:Once when I was at a China Buffet, I ate a sample from a dish that contained some tiny pepper that was so unbelievably hot that my tastebuds on half of my mouth were completely shot for half an hour. They tingled for quite a while after that. And I don't eat much spicy food (especially then), so I was even more sensitive to it than people who eat spicy food more often than I. PAIN!
You mean those evil little peppers that come in Kung Pao Chicken/Pork/Shrimp?
KasiTL

Post by KasiTL »

I guess so. I don't know what dish it was since I had a little bit of everything.
Last Update: 8/09/06 - Some blue! And a poll! - Click sig to view.
Elfwoman99

Post by Elfwoman99 »

I like it. Fruit chias are the original and best food pets.

It is skinny and a little creepy in the happy pose, though. :?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Elfwoman99 wrote:I like it. Fruit chias are the original and best food pets.
Peppers are fruits? :shock: All my life I thought peppers were vegetables... :wink:

Personnaly I don't like it, but I don't hate it. The battle poses are great,but it looks like he will fall in other pose...
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

Actually, peppers are fruits, in terms of botany, and vegetables in terms of dietary needs.

Everyone wins!
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Settingshadow wrote:Actually, peppers are fruits, in terms of botany, and vegetables in terms of dietary needs.

Everyone wins!
Really? So they are like tomato(e?)s ? Cool...
Settingshadow

Post by Settingshadow »

Peppers and tomatoes are closely enough related that you can interbreed the plants.

Yay. And, bonus points, they're both in the same family as Deadly Nightshade (and tobacco...and distantly related to Potatoes.)
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

We should do this every time a food Chia (or any other food pet) is released. I like learning new and exciting things about things I ingest!