Orange and Robot Korbat

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Orange and Robot Korbat

Post by hebdenhippy »

Image Image
(news from jellyneo.net)

Orange is Orange, not much more to say really, but I really like Robot, I like the blue/sliver colour combination and the glowing yellow lights are a nice touch. Also it doesn't look too bulky, and the wings do look like they'd be able to carry the Korbat's weight, they're not covered in layers of armour like some Robot pets are.

I'm surprised we're not seeing a Zombie Korbat released, you'd think they'd release one, what with the new colour and all. And it's wings could be all tattered and it could look quite cool ^^
checkers

Re: Orange and Robot Korbat

Post by checkers »

Orange, it's orange and not a nice orange either could have a lot more contrasting oranges, such as dark and light but this is quite.. bland.

Robot though I have to say is one of the few Robot pets I'd keep if I zapped (Chia also) I think that the wings would be useless because it wouldn't fly but, it could be useful to block enemys or something, I could see a nice Agent pet from that the colours and lights are a nice touch and style, I like this one quite a bit. C:

..though I hope more Graveyard/Undead (?) pets come out on Neopets. :P
WOAH! I just saw the Korbat clothes!
Now that is nice, I'd have to say a Darigan or Purple Korbat would match it best.
Last edited by checkers on 26 Oct 2007 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I'm actually more impressed by the new Korbat clothes available than the new colors. Impressed enough that I'm seriously considering diving into my savings, morphing my Xweetok into a Korbat, and buying clothes for it.

Robot's not bad, but it's a bit bulky for my tastes (although to get the casing to fit over the body I guess it HAS to be bulky). Orange just looks very plain, which is to be expected for a color that simple, but I almost wish just the wings were orange and the rest of the pet was white, like some of the other simple colors are.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

What the butt....a Master Chief Korbat? XD

Almost makes me sad I just zapped Dennis into a Lutari.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Nectaris

Post by Nectaris »

As others have said, orange is orange. I quite like the robot though. I like the color combination and I like the general wing design. The tail is also really nice, overall a good pet in my opinion.
Image Image Image Image Image
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Looks like a futuristic batman.

BATMAN 4000.