Speckled and Jelly zafara

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Speckled and Jelly zafara

Post by Nogitsune »

ImageImage
Speckled looks cool but I thought Jelly was Gold at first...
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Madge

Re: Speckled and Jelly zafara

Post by Madge »

Wow, they're both really pretty! The Jelly one has a really cool, flowy look to it, and the speckled one just has some gorgeous patterning. The good thing about customisation is that it has the artists being a lot more creative with the colourfills to make them look really special.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

D: I want to eat that jelly zafara, it looks yummy
Image Image
ImageImage
gidget

Post by gidget »

Those are actually both quite nice. :)
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

I adore the speckled one, the patterning on it is gorgeous and the colours complement each other really well {looks almost minty in places}. I could od with the eyes being slightly darker, but the colour they are works well too.

The jellly one actually looks like orange jeely 0-0 {well kinda, real jelly would be a touch more translucent than that but I can understand why it isn't}.

All in all, two lovely colours for the Zafara, nice going TNT ^_^.
Gumdrops

Post by Gumdrops »

Both pets are really nice. I think the Jelly one looks awesome. I too thought it was gold at first. Actually, everytime I see it, I think 'fiery'. lol

Is it just me, or has the art (pets, maps, and otherwise) gotten better during the past 2 months?
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I get a strange desire to eat Haribo gummy bears each time I open the news page. Therefore, it's a very good jelly pet (no other jelly pet has this effect on me).

Speckled is lovely - I always had a fondness for the colour, and this brings the best out of the concept.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Bif

Post by Bif »

I think that this has to be the best speckled pet that I have ever seen. My very first reaction to it was 'Pretty!' rather than my normal effort of trying to find something I like about a normally boring colour.

I would like the Jelly to be a bit more translucent as well, but all in all it's very bright and jelly like. ^_^
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Now these are good colours! Speckled is actually speckled, not perfectly-spaced, perfectly-sized little dots. Jelly? It has beautiful shading that actually looks edible! Of course, in comparison to other Jelly pets it sort of reminds me of magma. Not a bad effect, either. Zafaras, you got lucky this time!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
maraqua_wqh_4

Post by maraqua_wqh_4 »

Finally Zafaras got this colours ! I very like speckled , especially the paws :D Jelly is random and unique , but cute too. :mrgreen:
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Oh wow, those are very amazing! That Speckled Zafara is so well done, the best Speckled pet I've seen yet.