Desert and Skunk Tonu

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Fury

Desert and Skunk Tonu

Post by Fury »

ImageImage
Bif

Re: Desert and Skunk Tonu

Post by Bif »

I think that both of them are really lovely. I know that a lot of people will have fun with the desert accesories - I love how the black hair has that blue shine to it.

Also, I really like the skunk, I'm not really sure exactly what it is about it - but I just like it. :P
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I don't like desert- the blue highlights look very, very strange to me. The gold accessories aren't so bad- the bangles on the forefeet are quite nice- but the whatever-it-is beard thing on its chin looks so pasted on.

But then I think I find tonus less appealing than chias, so I was never going to find a lot of positive things to say about them, especially after using up this week's snark quotient on the chia review.

The clothing is fugly too.
Neopets wishlists: here
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I'm fine with the Desert, very desert-ish, if I had one I would take off the annoying Pharaoh beard, though.
Skunk? Skunk. Why do they even bother with it? The stripe is barely visible at all on the Tonu, and a Skunk's stripe does not stop in its fur, it's all the way through. Obviously, or else we wouldn't know about it, but whatever. I wish they would be more creative with Skunk pets. In particular, I had always hoped a Skunk Flotsam would have the colouration of an Orca...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Koryo

Post by Koryo »

I really like the desert one here, I think it was well done. The blue in the hair looks great though I agree the beard looks a little funky.

Skunk isn't winning any points with me. Much too dark and the yellow in the eye gives an almost diseased appearance.
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love..." ♥
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I quite like the desert one. The colours compliment the tonu, in my opinion. If I had one, I'd remove the beard, though.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme