Help us fill the pet db! (Last few pets needed, pg7!)

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Help us fill the pet db! (Last few pets needed, pg7!)

Post by Jazzy »

edit, 29th Sept 2009: Please see page six for details of how you can help at the moment!

Old text of this post under the spoiler, but please follow the instructions on p2, not this page.
Spoiler: open/close
This is the page of pets we still need:
http://domain1670456.sites.fasthosts.com/neededpets.php

Every time a new pet comes out, the version we add to our database is just the single pose shown in the news. If we want to get the full range of poses for a pet, we need to find a pet in that colour and submit that URL specially. The images we will be using are the 150x150px ones available on people's userlookups. You don't need to own the pet, you just have to have found one which is definitely that colour, and with no accessories added or removed - ie, no backgrounds and no Advent Calendar items, and it must have all the accessories its paintbrush gives it, such as the Desert Aisha's headdress, or the Snow Bruce's scarf.

The important thing is the format. Say I want to enter my female Orange Bruce's URL, it looks like this:
and the URL is http://pets.neopets.com/cp/3n7twl8s/1/2.png
All pets start with http://pets.neopets.com/cp/, so to save space, I don't need that. Then, the /1/ refers to the happy pose (2 sad, 3 angry, 4 ill, 5 faceless), and the 2.png refers to the fact that it's a lookup pose (as opposed to 1.png, which is the small picture for the Neoboards).

So, to enter my female orange bruce, I would only submit 3n7twl8s into the form.

For all pets, the link to enter a Customisation code is available from viewing an entire species or colour (it is not available if you view an individual pet). For example, if you go to this page:
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... pose=happy
you can see that pets which still need them have a link to submit a male or female version. Once one has been submitted, the link disappears - you can see there is no link to submit a male rainbow lenny, for example.

If you put in the wrong Customisation code for a pet, please post here so I can fix it. There is a check in place to ensure all codes are 8 characters long, but the system can't check to see whether those 8 characters are accurate. If you have a pet which doesn't have an 8-char code, please post here as well, since the system won't allow those through. The system will also not allow the code for an Orange Bruce through, because I've had at least a dozen of those submitted.

Once again, the page to see which pets we still need is here. Thanks if you can help us!
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Re: Help us fill the pet database!

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

I have a currently female, old-version Plushie Kyrii, but Jessi has just informed me that you can get the image for a customized pet without converting them, so... as soon as this battledome business for the plot is done, I'll change her to a him and get that one for you :D
<3
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Ooh, thanks! That's one that's been missing for a while; converted plushies are really hard to find.
varii

Post by varii »

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/3bt6k884/1/2.png

That is the url of my male pirate bruce.
rei @ neopets
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Thank you! We've been needing that one for a while :)
Vertalus

Post by Vertalus »

Is my female Ice Draik
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Added, thank you!
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Finally I was reminded by Jessi to do this XD Changed Twitchy into a boy for you.

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/ltslhrjm/1/2.png. Yay!
<3
Rykune

Post by Rykune »

I just submitted my post but didn't realise that I wasn't signed in. Since it didn't show up, I'll try again. Hopefully it works this time!

I think I may have a pet (image) that you need but you don't have it listed. Robot Kaus have been without casing for quite a while, so other Robo Kau owners have told me. The Kau without casing is the image that you have. Without casing, they are an olive colour. Now they actually have casing (like they should, grr) so if you'd like the image with bright green and yellow casing, let me know and I can transfer Ziarol to my main next month :)
Neopets and sometimes Subeta too
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Thanks, FMD!

Rykune: that would definitely be appreciated, since I think the one with casing is the most sensible version to have up. I think you shouldn't need to transfer the pet, though? All you should need to do in order for it to show up as needed for here is take any backgrounds and clothes off, then put the casing on - though if you wanted to get male and female versions, it would need to be on a lab account. I might just have answered my own question there...
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Here's a male royalgirl kyrii... which you already knew I was going to post xD

http://pets.neopets.com/cp/h8zohd6o/1/2.png
EofS

Post by EofS »

He looks SO pissed off to be in that dress and wig. Please tell me you're keeping him like that? Pleeease...
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

ROFL Well I'm not going to convert him, if that's what you mean D: *hugs Sojourns* If you mean keep him male, yes xD And honestly, I have NO idea why he's pissed off xD His mood is showing up as content but he looks angry -every- time I go to that page. Which fits his snobby personality, so he can stay pissed off >D
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Thanks, Jessi!

I've gone through and deleted the duplicate where the male and female versions are the same - this means we're now missing a lot of female pets, since I could fill in the male duplicates from the Rainbow Pool, so if anyone has any pets on this list I'd be grateful if you could add them.
Rykune

Post by Rykune »

I transferred my Robot to my main, zapped with the plot thingy and then back to the side he came from. Unfortunately I took the bulky casing off on my main. My main has the scientist so I could give you m&f but... we'll see when the new month comes :)

http://images.neopets.com/items/clo_rob ... ousing.gif is a picture of what the helmet looks like in my closet at the moment.
Neopets and sometimes Subeta too