Gold and Strawberry Cybunnies

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
daisybell

Gold and Strawberry Cybunnies

Post by daisybell »

ImageImage

Credit goes to Jellyneo and thanks to Nogitsune.

News post here.
Neopets wishlists: here
Larkspurlane

Re: Gold and Strawberry Cybunnies

Post by Larkspurlane »

These are both well done (considering the colours that they're working with). The shade of gold/yellow is adorable, it seems kind of muted compared to other gold pets. No shading in its ear or am I just not seeing it? (Sun's on my monitor.)

You know, Cybunnies might have been adorable if it wasn't for the clubfist.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
kerise1

Post by kerise1 »

Gold just doesn't have enough shine for a gold pet to me :o It just looks like a very bright shade of yellow.

The strawberry's leaf tail is pretty cute though.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Larkspurlane wrote:No shading in its ear or am I just not seeing it? (Sun's on my monitor.)
There is, it's just hard to see because the colours are so similar.

When I was writing the news post, I thought that the gold cy would probably be the sort of pet people would either like because it isn't like other gold pets, or dislike because it isn't like other gold pets. I prefer it, but I think it's really down to personal taste.
Neopets wishlists: here
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

The Strawberry wouldve been nice if the mane was leaves.
Image Image
ImageImage
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Aww, both are so cute. I'm actually much fonder of Cybunnies (apart from the fist) post-customisation, so I might well try and get one on Cybunny Day.

I like the buttercup yellow used on the Gold - it looks like a nicer Yellow Cybunny, and I like it as I'm not fond of Gold pets in general. Strawberry is cute, and very appropriate for a Cybunny. I like that there is a lot of green on it as it makes for a less blinding pet, which is always good.
Ayasha
Human Avatar: 352052

Post by Ayasha »

I think these are really cute, actually. I like the softer tones used on the gold one - it reminds me a bit of butter or a daffodil. I think I may even want one. I'm really curious to see how some accessories would work on it. :]

The strawberry one is nice as well, but I wish the ruff was leafy like Goldenchaos said. Still, it's very fitting and probably one of my favorite strawberry pets aside from the aisha.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yay, I'm psychic! Or just a really good guesser :P

I actually really like both of these. Gold is a very very pretty yellow/gold color. I think it would look even prettier if it's eyes were that blue color Subeta uses, but it's still a lovely pet. Strawberry is pretty nifty as well for a Strawberry pet and it fits the Cybunny well. They even turned the tail into a leaf :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Cyaneus

Post by Cyaneus »

I think the gold Cybunny and most of the other gold pets are too buttery yellow. The Jubjub seems to be the only pet that ended up being shiny enough for my tastes:

I guess it fits well enough with the look of the other gold pets, though. Strawberry's cute enough.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I agree, Cyaneus - I prefer gold pets to be shiny. It looks more marzipan-coloured than anything else to me (mmm, marzipan Cybunny...)

Strawberry is a good job, but the stark band of green on its feet make it look a bit like it's wearing flip-flops.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark