Scored the Jackpot in Scorchy Slots for the first time in my Neopian life!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Shiny Neomysterion

Scored the Jackpot in Scorchy Slots for the first time in my Neopian life!

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

Earlier tonight, I was on the daily pursuit for Treasure Map pieces, and suddenly this happened.

For the first time in my Neopian life, I have struck the Jackpot in Scorchy Slots.

I'll be getting a bronze trophy in this game later tonight. Also, long time no see to everyone at Neocolours and Merry belated Christmas in July to those who celebrate it!
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
Madge

Re: Scored the Jackpot in Scorchy Slots for the first time in my Neopian life!

Post by Madge »

Congrats, that must have been exciting! Are you planning on completing the treasure map to be disappointed?

Damn, I remember *looks around suspiciously* using a greasemonkey script to play the slots back in the day. Those were the days. You made more money making the volcano explode than getting the jackpot half the time, though!
Shiny Neomysterion

Post by Shiny Neomysterion »

Madge wrote: 27 Jul 2020 07:13 am Congrats, that must have been exciting! Are you planning on completing the treasure map to be disappointed?
Either that or just sell the classic Treasure Map pieces since particular pieces can fetch for more than the jackpot at times. I'll still give completing the OG Treasure Map a shot the first time to see what I get, but my expectations are quite low with luck-based rewards (Discovered Treasure Chests and The Coincidence quests for example). I did manage to win one Treasure Map piece (was the one with shark tail on it, which I had multiples of, and not one of the higher-selling ones) before the Neopian Day was set and done.

Also Madge, thanks for the congrats mate.
A.K.A.: D-Pad Doc, Neomysterion, The Plushie Ultimatum, and Dr. Meepit Tower et al.
Twitter | Facebook | Neopets (main)
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Congratulations! I've never heard of anyone actually winning that thing before :D