Fountain Faerie sighting!!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
duenorth

Fountain Faerie sighting!!

Post by duenorth »

After nearly nine years on the site, and becoming convinced that FF quests were things that only happened to other people....!

~50K later, my only difficulty is figuring out what to do with it! I have all of my "dream pets" already on that account--a cloud Cybunny, a faerie Peophin, a white Kourga, and a yellow Bori (which is a really boring color, true, but I like her that way)--and while I could shuffle pets around and transfer in another pet from a side account to paint, I really don't know what I'd do. I can afford most of the basic color-change paint brushes, so using the quest for one of those seems a little silly.
old world underground where are you now?
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Fountain Faerie sighting!!

Post by Cranberry »

You could paint a pet for a friend. That's what I did when I got a FF quest on an already-completed full account -- my friend and I traded pets on the last day of the month; I painted her buzz pirate for her; we traded back the next day. Totally legal thing to do, and it's fun to help a friend get an expensive color they've been wanting. :)

You could just save it, too. They don't expire for a long time.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Is there maybe some expensive paint brush clothes you'd like for one of your permies? Perhaps cybunny or kougra pirate gear? You could paint any of them into pirate/desert/island/halloween and repaint them into their original colour or pick a pet from the pound of the same species and pound him back after harvesting the clothes.

Or as Cranberry suggested, you can sit on it and wait for the inspiration to strike.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
duenorth

Post by duenorth »

I ended up spending a chunk of change and doing this for now:

I was getting a little tired of the lack of versatility the faerie Peophins have for customization, and I figure if I ever decide to change her back, I'll use the FF paint job to do that!

Now for the fun of picking out a new petpet, etc!
old world underground where are you now?