Fountain Faerie [Achievement and Woe in a Single Package]

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Kinesthesia

Fountain Faerie [Achievement and Woe in a Single Package]

Post by Kinesthesia »

Achievement:

I have finally gotten a Fountain Faerie quest tonight as I was looking up items for my new gallery. At first I didn't think much of it (other then the fact the faeries always seem to give me quests right when I'm busy looking up things on the shop wizard.) I go and check it out thinking it was a Water Faerie only to realize who it was and start squealing with joy. Immediately I start thinking of what pet should I paint and what color, if needed how I''m going to another pet onto the account when I have four pets all who are painted but have no transfer this month etc.

At last I had it all figured out. I was going to create a new male Mynci and paint him Desert but wait and barely touch the account until the end of the month so transfer him in and keep my other pets safe. I was already thinking of names when the thought to find the items price crossed my mind a Green Draik Plushie couldn't been that expensive and I have been saving up for a little while...

Woe:

Estimated Trading Post Price: 3 Million NP

Money in Bank: Less then half a million

Moral: Never count on your Fountain Faerie Quest before you see the price tag attached
Susan

Re: Fountain Faerie [Achievement and Woe in a Single Package

Post by Susan »

Congratulations on the FFQ! :o I still haven't gotten one on my main after 104 months. -__-

Sorry to hear about the price tag. D: Are you sure you want to paint a pet Desert though? A Desert paint brush is less than 3 million NPs, but you could possibly haggle the price of the plushie down on the TP.
meerca1234212 @ neopets Visions @ Subeta
Kinesthesia

Post by Kinesthesia »

I looked up Desert paint brushes on the trading post and 3 mil seems to be the standard price for them now but yes I do because a Desert Mynci is a dream pet of mine.

I figured that because of the three listed only one was priced at 3 mil that I would ask the other two what they wanted for theirs one wants 800k the other 500k still a little out of my range but much better then three million!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Ooh, 500k seems reachable though with a little bit of work. And would then be a great deal for the desert mynci.