Angryface.

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Witchneko

Angryface.

Post by Witchneko »

Okay. First, I'd like to say that I used to have two accounts on Neopets: my main, witchtara, and my side, finders_of_the_lost. I've had witchtara since I was eight, and finders since I was...nine or ten, I believe.

So I take a hiatus from Neopets; because Customization is pissing me off and I'm poor and I'm bad at games. I stay off the site for about a year.

And when I come back on (thanks to Neocolours; I remembered about them) and try to log in...birthday request. Guess what?

I used a fake birthday on both so I could access the forums.

I'm pretty sure the year is 1994, but aside from that, I've got nothing. I don't even remember the password on finders. So I make a new account, I submit a ticket to TNT about getting witchtara back, and I wait a few days. Guess what?
They send the email with the login info to the email I used upon registering that I can't use anymore. So I get told the info was sent...but I can't access it.

Great going. I just...ugh. I only had one pet-a Halloween Kougra with a good name-that I'd like to keep; but...I just want the account back.
Rah

Re: Angryface.

Post by Rah »

Do you have anyone who might be on your neofriends list that you still know?
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I don't suppose the method explained here still works?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11451
Witchneko

Post by Witchneko »

Rah: I didn't really have any Neofriends, honestly. :( I had a girl I met in RL a few times, and that was it.

Adi: I'll try right now!
EDIT: No, it doesn't still work, unfortunately. :x