Frozen For Protection :( EDIT: HAPPYTIMES

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
invaderhorizongreen

Re: Frozen For Protection :(

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

Felid wrote:
Anyhow, I happened to notice that the ticket number I got allocated today was 23,000 higher than the one I was allocated 18 days ago...which presumably means that they are getting over 1000 tickets a day to deal with right now, an indication perhaps of the level of the security crisis underway?

are you kidding me 1000+ tickets a day :shock: ether way i am guessing there will be a further restricting of HTML code to come good luck getting it back although i have been lucky so far.
Fury

Post by Fury »

I recieved an e-mail on Thursday from Rico S. at frozenaccounts@neomail.com asking me for the original e-mail address I used when I signed up for the account and also the birthdate. I am 99.99% certain that I would not have lied about my birthdate on that account as even when I first created it, I was old enough to use the Neoboards so it wouldn't have been necessary to fake one. I can only hope that the e-mail I used when I signed up was one I remember but no longer use. If not, then... shitbiscuits. I've replied to him anyway.

He is actually replying in response to the Premium frozen account form I filled in. I can only hope that he will push this through for me quickly as my ticket status is still 'open'! Ironically, I submitted another ticket for an unrelated matter to do with NC Mall items and had a reply within 2 days. 8|
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I'll cross my fingers for ya!
Felid

Post by Felid »

Good luck Fury - it sounds like the Premium tickets are getting a much quicker response time, which I guess is only to be expected. I've not heard anything from either of my tickets after 22 days. Also the fact that you got such a quick reply to a different (i.e. non "frozen account") ticket type suggests that the bulk of the massive backlog they have to deal with are all about Frozen Accounts...keep us posted!!
Fury

Post by Fury »

Thank you Pyro & Felid! I hope you get your account back soon. =)

I still have not received a reply from Rico regarding the e-mail he sent me. I sent my answer off to him again this morning in the lame hope that he'll try and get something done for me. My ordinary ticket status is still 'open', meaning nobody has even looked at it yet. Lol.

I'm really eager to get my account back, I just want to know that all of my NC items (and NC!) are still intact. I seriously don't know what I'd do if they weren't. I've spent far too much money on Neopets, it's rather embarassing.

16 days frozen and counting.
Felid

Post by Felid »

Well, I'm pleased to say that I awoke this morning to two emails from Neopets, one saying that my frozen account had been unfrozen and a second giving a new password. So Yay for that!

In the end it took 28 days for my ticket to be dealt with. The response was to my first ticket (on which I included almost no account information at all) rather than my much more detailed second ticket.

They didn't ask for any further info, or anything at all, they simply unfroze the account. Presumably there are so very many of these tickets and accounts to deal with the last thing they want to do is to get into an ongoing process asking for more details. So, it seems the main thing you need to get your CG'd account back is patience!
Fury

Post by Fury »

Wow Felid, congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

Yes, it seems patience is the main key. I spent a number of days stewing over being frozen and getting rather anxious about having to wait weeks to get it back but I've relaxed a lot more now. Sort of. *twitch*
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

Thank goodness that worked out for you, Felid. Hope things turn out the same for you soon, Fury.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Fury

Post by Fury »

I AM UNFROZEN!

I didn't receive an official 'you have your account back!' e-mail although my ticket was 'closed as a duplicate'. I assume the ticket that I filled out first that I thought didn't go through actually did. WHATEVER, I HAVE IT BACK :mrgreen:

Plus! As far as I can see, nothing has been stolen at all. I am over the moon!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Woo! Congratulations, that's great news.
Image Image
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

Congrats Fury! Woot!! =D
This calls for a sexy party!
Kantark

Re: Frozen For Protection :( EDIT: HAPPYTIMES

Post by Kantark »

Hooray! Glad to hear your account is back and intact, Fury.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yay! Glad you have it back, and intact. :D
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I too am glad to hear your good news.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Kamil