Post Your Neogoals!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.

Post Your Neogoals!

Post by 23639377 »

I'm not sure if there's a board for that, haven't seen one around... but then I'm not active on NC.

My biggest goal right now would be morphing GreatAmidala into a Grey Yurble so I can dress her up like, well, Amidala. :)

So, what's yours? *passes ball*
(Forum set is under construction)
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Re: Post Your Neogoals!

Post by thelonetiel »

I don't have many concrete pet goals right now. Someday I'll make Tarben either a mutant or royal gelert. And Ecl will eventually wind up as a peophin of some sort probably? Someday I want a faerie mynci because yes, but I don't have anything to add to that. Oh, and figure out what DunnRaven should be.

Most of the things I really want to do involve writing stories for my pets, drawing them, making petpages and otherwise fleshing out characters. Otherwise, I want to finish my lookups on various accounts, and probably spruce up my main's gallery and shop, just for kicks.
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

well lets see 1. finish home/gardens 2. paint uni royal then starry again 3. finish gallery (need air mote tcg, and gold mote stamp) 4. buy all the uni,kougra,lupe,pehphin clothes on my wish list 5. work on pet pages 6. work on my user look up 7. get SOS and G shield
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

The main thing is i want to finally succeed in attaching an Aboogala to a petpet that belongs to a pet i plan to keep! :P
Get top-tier battledome set for my Eyrie, though that's on the "eventually if ever" list.
Same with Booktastics for my Peophin.
Same with petpages and lookups.
Same with my Space Faerie / Electric Blue gallery.
I'm not too fussed.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Oh, I do have another goal! I'd love to even out my Deathwinks's stats (he has horrible lab rat stats) and then get him a half decent set of weapons. I brought him up about 20 levels before waffling about which training courses were cheaper and mostly abandoning the effort.

But it will still be accomplished! Eventually.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I want to find a perfectly named Zombie Aisha. :) I already have one, but I actually want a pair, they're adorable!

Post by 23639377 »

Tiel - I think the name Tarben suits mutant more. I have Tarqass, and he's a mutant Lenny. :D
I plan to work on petlookup/pages too, but it's waaay minor comparing to my main goal. And it's a pain working on those.
I started zapping Ami after intense Coltzaning (around 90 HSD) she's got a lot of HP now, but still pretty even. I think.

Fjorab - I heard that a Booktastic Trophy only costs 8mil in total or something, far less than I thought. (it's not like I'll ever have that much though!)

A lot of you guys are working on galleries! I used to have a Gnorbu one, until I found out a lot of the items are far beyond my reach. Now I have a dental one. A lot easier than the previous, but still a few missing. Curse you Squidtoothbrushfish.

Iggy - Maybe you could trade for one? They seem easy to trade for.
(Forum set is under construction)
Fury

Post by Fury »

Current goals:

1. Achieve a few very pesky avatars I've been trying for since the dawn of time (Snowager, Buried Treasure, Wheel of Knowledge)
2. Achieve some more game avatars (Extreme Herder II, I hate you)
3. Zap Headlong into a more interesting pet & colour so I can trade him for another real word name pet
4. Finally sort out Sunburn's lab-addled stats
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

23639377, I am! However, I am so stupidly name picky for that one (The character is a harlequin-like zombie).

Sorta sad it's my last goal until they release a Zombie Blumaroo, haha!
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

oh i almost forgot i may paint my uni's spider Spid starry to match her and paint my juma faerie if i fell like it to go with my royal girl peophin
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

I know I had some goals posted on the Neo Goal's thread at New Years, but I don't remember all of them. Some of the goals I know I've sort of accomplished. Others, not even close. My big goal right now though, is painting Bru pirate. I still have a couple million to go, but someday I'll get there. In the meanwhile, I can hope for a visit from that elusive fountain faerie.

And Iggy, I can totally understand that goal. Every time I see a zombie aisha I'm filled with longing for one of my own. Gotta love those eyes and that expression.
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Here were my goals at the beginning of the year in the New Years' thread:

1. Do something about BD set. EITHER a very nice weapon OR a 100% freezer or something. The current set is pathetic.
Haven't done it yet, and won't until after the plot, if then. My set is okayish. I am not made of neopoints. Would like a 100% freezer though.

2. Somehow obtain a Draik MP or TP and get that Maraquan Draik for little sis.
I am working on this right now.

3. Get another row of trophies. (3 rows currently)
Have not even gotten one!

4. Participate fully in any plots that come along.
I slacked completely on the altador cup this year. But so far so good with Faeries' Ruin!

5. Complete at least one series of Key Quest tokens.
Nope. And I don't know if I really want to anymore.

6. Avoid NC Mall as much as possible.
Hahahaha fail.

7. Somehow through some miracle obtain an UC MSP Poogle. Please please please!
I DID THIS ONE! I adopted Branniggan this year. I can't believe it. Some miracle indeed.

8. Train Braedan to 400 strength & defence.
Nope, we are at 300 strength and defence and 400 hp and are pausing here for now.

So I guess my revised, short term goals would be saving up for that Maraquan Draik for my sister, and then getting that Xampher for Aetania and then a nice freezer and weapon for Braedan. But none of that is going to be accomplished by the end of the year. MAYBE the Draik if I keep earning at the current rate.
Fury

Post by Fury »

I totally forgot I made some goals at the beginning of the year! They were:

1. Elevate Sunburn's intelligence level up to 1,000 or over
Done! Sunburn now has an intelligence level of 1019. I shall keep going.

2. Paint Woodlark Faerie or Plushie (have to make up my mind which first!)
Did this too - I settled with Faerie as they are rather pretty indeed.

3. Obtain 300 avatars (at 294 currently)
YESSSS. Achieved this in August when I got Chef Bonju. I'm not stopping here though!

4. Collect more capsules for my gallery
Well, I did achieve this but I'm throwing it out of the window now. I've decided that buying NC Capsules to sit around in my gallery doing nothing is pretty pointless. So I'm now using them for trades. :D (If there are any NC Capsule addicts here, send me a neomail if you're interested in doing a trade with me! http://www.neopets.com/gallery/index.phtml?gu=fury)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Right now my main goal is to get zuriika to 1000 hit points by the end of the year. He's getting close, at 921, but I have spent a large part of the year slacking on this goal, first due to insane red codestone prices (I think Zeds were UB for a bit and Kews were close) then because of all the crazy CG-ing over the summer. I've begun to work on it again in the past couple weeks (then, of course, codie prices started going up again when the new plot began).

I'd also like to get my shop up to 10+ pages of items, though that kind of sucks at the moment since we can no longer post page links in our shops (i.e., click here to go to page 2, 3, 4, etc.).

And Faerie Bubbles avatar is something I work on periodically, though, honestly, I find it hard to have any extra time online to just sit there and play games unless something like a plot is involved.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

From the New Year thread:

Get portfolio up to a million stocks.
- Done, around July I think. Still haven't had the guts to change my sell point down hugely though.

Actively go after more trophies. - including Neopian Times if possible.
- Done that one, surprisingly. Plenty more trophies to get though.

Customise pet & user lookups.
- Nothing yet so this still counts as a goal.

Zap 1N4148 into a Robot Kyrii.
- I zap every day, but no joy. He's a Shadow Lupe at the moment so I'm pushing my luck not morphing him back to a Kyrii.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark