Two Awesome Days Pound Surfing =]

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Garrett

Two Awesome Days Pound Surfing =]

Post by Garrett »

I noticed I only had two neopets, so I got kinda sad thinking of all the neopets that are in the pound and I could really adopt and love. This led me to trolling the pound in the last two days.

Yesterday I obtained a female Christmas Zafara named emitisu (would have preferred a capital E, but who's hating). I have always loved the white and gold, something so expensive looking about it. :)

Today I trolled the pound again and within a minute I adopted a male Purple Elephante named Glastraene.

I would have to say a pretty good couple days back in Neopia for myself. Painting my new pets up so far has cost me about 200NP :D.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Two Awesome Days Pound Surfing =]

Post by AngharadTy »

Congrats! I like christmas zafaras, too. They're cute.

There's a code to capitalize the first letter of the word on the lookup, so at least it looks capitalized; I dunno it off the top of my head, but I'm sure someone here does. I'm just bringing it up to say that hey, there's hope. ;D
Image Image
Garrett

Re: Two Awesome Days Pound Surfing =]

Post by Garrett »

Oh my word that would be amazing. I've become so picky with the naming of pets. =P