Neopian Times MAJOR Confuzzlement

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
_neo_kami_91

Neopian Times MAJOR Confuzzlement

Post by _neo_kami_91 »

So.

I sent in a 2-part series about my Neopets on a ski trip, and I got a Neomail back saying it was rejected because it did not meet the required word count. Um, YES IT DID. LEARN TO COUNT, TNT. -_-

This is the ticket I sent in:
"I'm sorry but the Neomail I received said 'Your story (Of Ski Boots and Poles) was rejected because it did not meet the required word count'. Yes, it did. Both parts contained at least 1,500 words, which is over the word count required. And I know this because I have just gone on Microsoft Word and highlighted the parts I sent in. The first contained 1,724 words and the second 1,512. These BOTH meet the requirements."
Anyone else had this problem or have none of TNT learned to count properly?
Larkspurlane

Re: Neopian Times MAJOR Confuzzlement

Post by Larkspurlane »

Check out the details on the NT editor's account: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=nt_editor

The submission form is out of date, apparently -- NT ed says that your series should be at least 4k words long, otherwise submit it as a short story. If you added 400 wds to each section you'd probably be fine. Long unnecessary descriptions, GO!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
_neo_kami_91

Post by _neo_kami_91 »

...I hate life.

EDIT: Wait, so make each section about 2,000 words long? D'ya think that'll help?
Darigan

Post by Darigan »

Yes, I think it would.