Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Jazzy »

Yay, I'm glad he's back!
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

Sorry to hear about that Jessi! Hopefully his return means that something is being done.

Something similar happened to my main account recently. I hadn't been on for a few weeks and tried to log in and couldn't. Checked out my account from a side and my gallery had been completely dissembled, even though it was under PIN. I submitted a ticket from my side weeks ago and it is still 'open'. The account is frozen now and my UC Royalboy Acara is showing up as a Blue Ogrin. So I've pretty much quit effectively. Which is probably for the best, I hadn't been on there too much of late anyway...
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Really sad to hear about all your accounts, everyone. I know there hasn't been much activity here recently, I've moved over to reddit mostly. But still I loved looking up everyone's pets from here from time to time.

My account is now 15 years old, Aurea and Braedan had their sweet sixteen, and I got a bronze Neoboard Avatar Collector trophy this month! That's the news to report.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Congratulations, I'm always amazed by how long we've been playing this site!

In similar news, my battle pet hit 2000 hp and 750 str last week, through lots and lots of labbing :)
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

I just recently bought a Strength Shroom for 16 mil, which is one of the last apothecary mushrooms I need for my gallery. Just one more to go!
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Nice little earner, SKEI at 80...
Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission.

Summary : You had 127200 NP. After 45 successful transactions, you have 3567340.