Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Farseek

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Farseek »

Woe : TNT never even to brothered to contact me about my frozen 8 year old account. After a few months break, I decided to start playing again. My second day on my new account, I won a Pirate Paint Brush from Anchor Management! A few trades later, I am the proud owner of a pirate krawk. It doesn't make up for my lost account but I'm quite happy to have a krawk after all these years :o
Not all who wander are lost.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I'm glad you're having fun playing again, Farseek, but I'm sorry about your old account.

In similar, but much happier news, Wed. evening, one of my sides was frozen "for my protection". Panic ensued, but I sent a ticket in, heard right back with the standard 'send us all of your history' spiel. I didn't have nearly as much as I thought (apparently I've only kept reams worth of records on my main account; I've been fixing that since), but I asked if sending NC card numbers would help. They asked for my NC paypal info from a specific year as well (actually, he originally wanted it all, but since there is So. Much. and since almost all of it went to my main, he narrowed it down to one year), and I sent that along too. Thankfully I did have a nice few screenies taken at various places inside of the account, including a couple showing quick reference with a pet that hasn't lived on that account for almost a year and a half, so I bet that helped as well.

They unfroze it this afternoon, and all was as it was when I left. That has to be almost record time for getting something like that resolved, it seems, and I am so, so relieved. I don't know if someone managed to get in (although given my passwords, I don't see how), or was just making too many attempts at it, but whatever the case, it's all resolved now. *whew*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

It's so weird getting it after just... forgetting that it was the reason I was doing the daily every day.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Woe: My account turned 10 years old recently and I missed the anniversary.
Achievement: My account turned 10 years without being frozen or me getting bored! Within that timeframe in the real world I've worked on the construction of at least one new building that has now been demolished. Scary.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Decided it's time to say goodbye to Neo as I have no more goals I want to hit (why haven't they done anything with the Habitarium for years? :(). My overall stocks were +20% so I cashed everything in and combined it with my bank account. Picked up an Electric Blue brush for Ryou and then started to go through Petpet lists so I could buy all my favourites and toss them into a gallery which I could admire before I left.

My absolute big want for years has been the Quilin Petpet. I wanted one just after they were released and were priced in the multi-millions range. Last time I checked (a year ago?) they seemed to be about five million. Now they seem to be hovering around the 1.6 mark. I flung an offer at the nearest one and soon after....
Spoiler: open/close
It's sitting in my safety deposit box with the rest until I finish my spending spree. Even if I'm feeling so blah about Neo in general, finally getting my hands on one has got me smiling! if I wasn't so attached to the time his Airax has been attached, I'd have stuck it on Ryou. Instead, it is going to get pride of place in my eventual gallery.
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Just qualified for a bronze typing terror trophy after years of typing 100wpm and not being able to get enough purple robots to get a good enough score to get in the top 20. Up next, gold. Then, the world.
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

I got a Fountain Faerie Quest..I don't know what to do with it. Originally, I DID want a Wraith Korbat..now..Im thinking maybe turning my Eyrie into Wraith, if it ever happens.

So kind of minor woe and YAY? So I can turn this in and wait on it forever, right??
Image Image
ImageImage
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Yep, the Rainbow Fountain is open forever until you use it. Congrats!
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

I won a Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion from the Forgotten Shore yesterday and sold it for 432K. First time I've ever gotten anything that expensive from there!

I also got my first nerkmid via RE, which sold for about 60K.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I got a FFQ from the Faerieland Event yesterday, problem is I still have one waiting to use there - which I got when I had another previous one waiting there. My problem is that there are so few converted pets that I like. I'm thinking of maybe making one of my pets a Plushie Gnorbu or painting one of my Draiks something cool like Wraith.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Congrats, Jamie! I presume you already have the Buzzin avatar if you've had that many FFQs?

If you really wanted you could make someone on the Neoboards happy...
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Or someone here. :-)

(Not me, I don't really play Neopets anymore. :-) )
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

..I got another Fountain Faerie quest. I think I know what I want todo with the first one (Maractite Hissi!) Ill just hold off on this second one till a colour I really want comes up. Though, this second one is 125K. Is TNT being generous with these now??
Image Image
ImageImage
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

I just used the lab ray for the first time in... Years? I have no idea! It's been a pretty long time.

It was epic!

And by that I mean I got some stats changes.

I have a hissi that's been sitting on a side account, and I was considering adopting out, but thought it might be fun to zap, since I adore her name (Drosied or Drossie as I call her) and hissi have lots of nice zappable colors. It should be a fun experiment!
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Achieveawoe:
This is exactly what I needed. Thanks for taking the time to help me.

You may come visit me at my Rainbow Fountain any time! I'll be happy to reward you with a brand new colour!

This is my second FFQ from the cookies, and now Xsceena is a beautiful Maraquan uni now, (yay!) but Ireau is still a lab rat, and not a draik himself. What adds insult to injury to this is that the Draik Eggs themselves are as cheap as a royal PB, and I'm just under 1m. -_-....grr
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy