Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Jazzy »

I bought a darigan petpet paintbrush and a Miamouse seven years ago when the Darigan Miamouse was first found on the server. It's just been released :D Does anyone happen to have a pet without a petpet who would be willing to accept my petpet and paintbrush to paint the petpet and send it back to me? I wish it were possible to paint a petpet without it being attached to a pet...

Mine, all mine...
Bif

Post by Bif »

I can do it if you like Jazzy. I have two pets on my side account that don't have pepets.

Main account: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=bif425
Side account: http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=fibbif
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

That would be great, thank you! I've sent the petpet and pb to your side account (your main account inbox is full, btw).
Bif

Post by Bif »

There you are Jazzy, all pretty and painted! Thanks for the heads up about my inbox too. It didn't even occur to me that they can get full.
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

This has amused me. My lab has a sense of humor, and turned my new lab rat into a purple yurble. Fits on my account pretty well, actually!

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things does not belong...

Also, when those Darigan petpets were posted in the news, I was confused by how familiar the Miamouse looked. Took them long enough to release it! Congrats on getting it Jazzy. :)
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Just bought a Mega Power Plusshroom for my gallery at a cool 5 mil, which is a pretty good price for a mushroom that rare.

Now to save back up and get the next one... :p
gizzmo

Post by gizzmo »

Okay, okay....Not a huge achievement here BUT!!!

I created Z0MUTT today, a Green Gelert boy. I finally got him to accept a Zomutt as a pet (Took forever......and a few language changes on the site!) and SO!! Now I have:

Z0MUTT the Gelert and his petpet, G3L3RT the Zomutt.

Now I just need to figure out how I'd like to paint and customize the two.

:)
I've been having this dream that we can fly,
So darling, close your eyes.
'Cause you're about to miss everything
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I made 1mil nps from Food Club yesterday, yay! After a month of not really winning much this was a welcome surprise.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I've been training my battle pet Braedan for years and years now. Today was another milestone, he hit HP 780, which means I am now training his level up to 390 from 290 (ish) and he will be in the 2 red codestone bracket for awhile. Yay?! Also this means that I am finally training his level up to the next ability bracket, which I think means a 100% healer ability? Which is crazy awesome, as I only have a 50% healer now.

Also I finally, finally, finally, after years of talking about it, actually bought a 100% freezer. I got Magical Marbles of Mystery for 7.1 million which I thought was pretty good.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

224:10 Food Club winnings today!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Made it into the Christmas issue of the NT today!

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.pht ... 0&week=625

And I received a Christmas Pattern Negg for getting in the holiday edition, which is worth about 500K. (And they say writing isn't a high-paying job!)

(What's really great is that I purposely submitted this at the beginning of the month to avoid competing with the many, many Christmas articles submitted this time of year and yet TNT specifically held it over to publish it in this issue. Which I have nooooo problem with, trust me. :wink: )
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Cool, congrats!

As of Christmas, my main (and first) account and first pet turned 13 years, whoo! I enjoyed my Talinia shield while it lasted, though.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Re: NT article; my favourite animation will probably always be Y6, day 27. I still have no idea how the lyrics are supposed to fit the melody, but I make it up as I go along. (I quite like day 26 there too, which is all a bit surreal when coupled with the weird music)

And of course honourable mention to Y11, day 24 for slightly more childish reasons. ;)
Subeta: Thomas
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

Tom: I've always had a soft spot for that one myself, actually! You probably knew this, but the "tune" is actually a version of "Do they Know it's Christmas" by Band Aid. (It's vague, but the lyrics do start to fit a bit better after listening a few times.) It was actually really close to getting on the list, but I don't think TNT would let me mention a copyrighted song, even if they were the ones who used it. :P
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

A deserted shore stretches along in front of you.

What's this? It looks like you found something buried in the sand...

You have received a Pirate Draik Egg!

9 years on Neo and I've never had a draik or krawk. Now I have both :)

edit : This just gets better and better. The name Traith wasn't taken! It was the name of an old RP character and the first thing that popped into my head when I needed a T name.

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Traith
Not all who wander are lost.