Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Well, that was unexpected:

Congratulations! You have guessed correctly in the Lenny Conundrum game (round 466). You have won 5142 NP!

Because you were in the first 250 to guess correctly, you also have been awarded a Meowclops Head Pillow, and receive a trophy and the Lenny Conundrum avatar!

(I figured my answer was right, but i was really surprised to be among the first!)
Kantark

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Kantark »

Congrats Fjorab! Did you have the trophy already? I did not pay close enough attention to the question and just gave them the (impossible) mathematical answer. I thought at the time it seemed a little too easy, and had a bit of a *headdesk* moment when I saw NF yesterday :-/
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Bif

Post by Bif »

FFQs for everyone!!

Congrats Fjorab! I was in the first 500 a couple of weeks ago for Round: 460 (I think? :S). It was very exciting and unexpected.
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Thanks! I already had it, yes, but i was hoping for an upgrade to my trophy - no luck on that part, but it was still a nice surprise. I kind-of wish that someone else got a new trophy instead of me just getting the NPs and an easily-acquired prize item though.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Out of curiosity, how did you phrase your answer? I got the right answer, but didn't phrase it the same way so I didn't win anything. I was wondering whether you had to choose exactly their wording? (I just put "Never".)

Congrats though, I love that Neomail - especially when you've forgotten you entered!
Fjorab_Teke

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I don't remember. I think i said, "It won't."
Bif

Post by Bif »

EofS wrote:Out of curiosity, how did you phrase your answer? I got the right answer, but didn't phrase it the same way so I didn't win anything. I was wondering whether you had to choose exactly their wording? (I just put "Never".)

Congrats though, I love that Neomail - especially when you've forgotten you entered!
I would have thought that Never would have won. Especially seeing as they always say to not put in extra information.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Fjorab_Teke wrote:I don't remember. I think i said, "It won't."
Interesting. I assumed you had to match completely, but clearly not.
Bif wrote:I would have thought that Never would have won. Especially seeing as they always say to not put in extra information.
That's exactly why I went for such a brief answer. Grrrr. Not the first time this has happened to me either. (The other was one of those "transform MEEPIT into ZAFARA by changing one letter at a time" things, where I took a totally valid route - but not the one they planned.)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

The old topic is here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9725

*sweep sweep*
Fury

Post by Fury »

The ray is fired at Iwiko...

... and he changes colour to Chocolate!!
I've not been logging on to Neo for a little while as the whole site seems so ugly now that I've cancelled Premium LOL.

Just logged on quickly today to zap and got this nice surprise! Chocolate Aisha's are rather cute!
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

BECAREFUL IF YOU DO THE APPLE BOBBING THING!

Do NOT bob with an unconverted pet, there is a glitch that may turn your pet blue and unconvert your pet. don't know if this is fixed yet. But becareful!
Image Image
ImageImage
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Thanks for the warning GoldenChaos!

...So, after 100+ quests

You are currently on a quest for the Fountain Faerie.
Hullo! Thanks for stopping by again. I hate to rush you, but I really do need that item soon.

You are supposed to bring me:

Cranky Croissant

I finally got my 2nd FFQ in 6 years! (It was 90K).

Painting is not an issue for me. (I know I want a Mara draik). The problem is getting a VWN basic draik for a VWN lab rat with mediocre stats. Ireau is a Lutari now, so I may as well say goodbye to him as I zap past it.

Agh, this was so much easier in 2006 when I could just get a cybunny trans and paint her plushie.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Congrats on the FF Quest! I'm still waiting to get one...D:
Image Image
ImageImage
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Congrats! You could get a pirate draik egg for 2.2mil and name it whatever you want?
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Jazzy wrote:Congrats! You could get a pirate draik egg for 2.2mil and name it whatever you want?
lol, one can only hope. I'm pretty broke. (Didn't exactly think that my 09/09/09 draiks would come in handy some 3 years later).
Originally I was casually labbing him for a Maraquan (anything) that would fit the theme of the account. I think if I jack up his stats a bit, getting a VWN basic won't be an issue.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy