Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Kantark

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Kantark »

Wow, nice catch! I think the best thing I've got from the forgotten shore was about 10k. Or those discovered treasure chests. Can I interest anyone in a couple dozen Earrings of the Deep?
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I haven't checked my stock portfolio in awhile and I just did and LUPE was up to 250 a share and I sold it all. 4.5 million nps into my bank account!
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Got a fountain faerie quest from the daily event this week and only cost 34k
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I was checking on the status of a ticket @ the help desk and randomly noticed 2 tickets from 2011 in my account's history. 2011 was one of several extended absences from the site... both tickets are someone pretending to be me.

Extracts:
Who are your Neofriends?: easily over 20 neofriends, i don't remember they're exact usernames, but i did have a lot of friends.
Warnings received: maybe one or two, they weren't for anything super major.
Pets you have created, abandoned or transferred: laenane the faerie grarrl, Glymmer the faerie lenny, Lanierenna the faerie peo, and Poseidyn the royal peo
Items in your closet or equipped to pets (please specify): i had over 100 + items in my SDB, i had a ghost paint brush and a petpet ghost paint brush which i remember specifically, a lot of petpets, my gallery was absolutely filled with easily over 200 items seperated by color. i remember that clearly. my inv had over 40 items in it, some useless junk and some nice items.
Further explanation, additional details: My pets won several BC contests, Laenane won first place overall on March 5, 2010. he had two gold BC trophies. I had million platinum bank account .
I left on a hiatus and when I tried to come back recently, i forgot all my login info.
i also had some game trophies
if you could please help me regain access to my account, i would SUPER appreciate it, thank you so much!
Who are your Neofriends?: Don't recall usernames, It's been forever since I last logged into this account. Although I know I had a lot of friends, more than 40+
Warnings received: I never did anything to get in trouble on this account, and i don't remember receiving any warnings, so if i did get any, they were for minor offenses.
Pets you have created, abandoned or transferred: glymmer, laenane, Lanierenna, Poseidyn
Items in your closet or equipped to pets (please specify): No NC on my pets, i had tons of items in my inventory, and well over 100+ in my SDB. good amount of neopoints in my bank and my gallery was packed.
Further explanation, additional details: I can't remember the original email I used to this account, and I no longer have access to it. Otherwise I would request my password from that email. I would really appreciate if you could help me regain access to my account!
So creepy.

I can see TNT's response to the tickets as well, they just say without the original email, they can't help. THANK YOU DELILAH A+
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That is creepy! Go system, working in your favor. Phew.
Image Image
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Wow! Those have a really interesting mix of accurate detail and plausible-sounding handwaving. I'm glad to see that Support aren't just handing out accounts to anyone who've kept a close eye on users' public activity.
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I'm glad to see the system working too. I guess I can now understand why tickets are so delayed... if they have to go through thousands of these fake requests per day + give them all a modicum of attention to determine if they're for real.
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

So I got another Fountain Faerie quest with the Faerie event.. But I already have one FFQ waiting in the wings. I can do one of two things. Use the first one up by painting my Eyrie, Stealthy, the clothes look cool. Or morph my Eyrie into a buzz, and get the Buzzin' avatar by painting it some colour, then change it back into an Eyrie and just hold on to the FFQ for a better colour. But that seems kind of pricey to do. So Im stuck!
Image Image
ImageImage
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

My sweet little Tojae was one of the Notable Neopets yesterday.
No autographs please - he can't write yet :P
Not all who wander are lost.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I was chatting away on the Charter board today and someone mailed me out of the blue offering to lend me MSPP & BGC! I already had BGC but I accepted the MSPP lend and now finally have that avatar! So unexpected and such a random, nice act.
nomigid15

Post by nomigid15 »

Finally filled my last pet slot! I was originally saving it for a draik, but eventually forgot about it until this year's April Fools event put me into an adopting mood. Of course, it quickly became painfully obvious that it wasn't gonna happen, I went ahead and got a zafara instead. Her name is Flerex, she's 2,001 days old, she likes making friends, and when meeting people that's the first thing she'd try.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've been slowly working away at buying up the massive backlogs of drink items for my gallery, The Golden Goblet. TNT had finally gotten around to releasing some of the items that had been in limbo for ages so that was nice :) Sadly the most expensive part is updating the gallery to hold everything. It is currently size 211, holds 1055 items (I have 1054 in there) and cost me a grand total of 4,431,150 NP to get that large. That's ridiculous!

I've re-entered it into the Gallery Spotlight but I've been submitting it on and off since the Spotlight was released and I'm sadly not holding out hope of ever winning. I don't know if they have so many entries they've never seen mine or they just don't like it but it always just sits in limbo. Regardless I'm insanely proud of it so that's what really matters. You can check it here if you'd like.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

That is a VERY impressive number of beverages!
Color Wheel

Post by Color Wheel »

*whistles* Wow, that's an impressive gallery! I didn't even know there were that many beverages in existence.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Holy shit! Can you say "Public Bitching for the win!" I definitely was not expecting to come from work to that. Awesome end to a rather crappy overall day :D Too bad it doesn't seem to be up quite yet. Maybe the sheer size broke the contest lol.

Shiny trophy for my lookup too!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.