Account disabled? :-(

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Account disabled? :-(

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

It looks like my main account, that I've had since 2000, has been disabled.

I haven't been on Neopets in months due to a cross-country move and not getting my computer online.

Hopefully I can figure out what's going on and get my account back in full.

I'll be upset if it's gone for good, of course. I miss playing. But I've already partly mourned the "loss" of Neopets ever since all the swap-offs and sell-offs have diminished what it once was. It was tedious and glitchy and soooo laggy to play earlier this year. I hope for those still interested in the game that it's improved since then.
Usul_Princess

Re: Account disabled? :-(

Post by Usul_Princess »

Awww, I'm sorry Fjorab. "Frozen for protection" seems legitimate. I submitted a ticket from a new account that referenced the email and my side accounts on Neo.The turnaround I got was less than 3 weeks to reset all five passwords, and not nearly as painful as getting my main back on premium back a few years ago. I submitted my ticket number on Facebook, but the guy helping me was already on my case. The staff seems more accessible and less robotic, so there's that.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Account disabled? :-(

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I emailed them a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything back. I might poke them on FB soon.

To be honest, the site pretty much "died" for me when JumpStart took over. It's clunky, slow, and tedious, even in the name of security. Every switch of hands seems to fling it farther and farther from the site I used to love.

I'm not giving up yet, but my disappointment will be less just for that reason if they say nope, it's encased on top of Terror Mountain forever now.

It's weird though how it says that my password is invalid when I try to log in, but nothing else other than my lookup says anything about it being frozen. My battle pet is still intact as my active welcoming pic, so there's that.