(Old) Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
PennyLane

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by PennyLane »

The Fountain Faerie says 'Wow, thanks, you found my Grundo Space Belt!'

The Fountain Faerie winks at you and smiles. "The next time you visit my Rainbow Fountain, I will have a little surprise for you!"

Click here to continue.

Only 99k! I'm hoping I can set up a trade on the neoboards to get a WN darigan chomby for any color buzz from the fountain. Too bad plushie doesn't look so great anymore. I always told Seerow when I got another FFQ I'd use it to make a new plushie buzz for her. But the quest came a few years too late for that =-/
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Congrats Penny! I wish you luck with neoboards! I think you shouldn't have trouble finding someone to trade a darigan chomby for a pirate buzz or the like. It's a pretty great trade off :) I'm glad I got my FFQ on my side or I'd be quite tempted by the avatar as well.

I think I forgot to post where my FFQ went. Meet Py the Pirate Aisha *pats him* Don't mind the petpet - he's just a temporary solution.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Thanks! I got a few offers on chombies now I just need to decide on which name I like most =) I'm so excited about getting another avatar....I don't have many left to get and they're all either expensive (suap and stamps) or the really rare random avatars (wheel of knowlege, coconut shy, buried treasure, etc).

Nice aisha =) If I didn't want the buzz avatar so much I would have considered using my FFQ on a pirate ruki. I can't believe how expensive pirate and some other brushes have gotten @@
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Jessibean wrote:Geez, how many did you have out total, Larkspurlane? XD
Haha, only like a mil or something around there? I'd just sold something in auctions and was trucking the np around like an idiot. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Zebru, your pets' names are fabulous. Py the Pirate Aisha is so appropriate!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

PennyLane wrote:Thanks! I got a few offers on chombies now I just need to decide on which name I like most =) I'm so excited about getting another avatar....I don't have many left to get and they're all either expensive (suap and stamps) or the really rare random avatars (wheel of knowlege, coconut shy, buried treasure, etc).
It's great that you're getting a new avatar (and an awesome chomby)! I actually got that avatar recently, too. I never thought I would (I like buzzes, but not enough to own one, and I already have four pets), but my friend was really nice and sent me over 500 mil worth of stuff on Subeta when she quit, so I offered to use the FFQ I had sitting around to paint her Neo battlepet for her as a gift. She just happened to want a pirate buzz!
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Cranberry wrote: It's great that you're getting a new avatar (and an awesome chomby)! I actually got that avatar recently, too. I never thought I would (I like buzzes, but not enough to own one, and I already have four pets), but my friend was really nice and sent me over 500 mil worth of stuff on Subeta when she quit, so I offered to use the FFQ I had sitting around to paint her Neo battlepet for her as a gift. She just happened to want a pirate buzz!
Oooh congrats! I actually have had two FFQs before, but I wasn't so into collecting avatars then so I used them to paint pets =P A maraquan chomby for me and a darigan krawk for a friend. So now as the list of avatars I need left has dwindled down to those too expensive to hope for and hard to get randoms, I've been kicking myself for not using one of the others on a buzz.

I was kind of surprised that I got two offers on the FFQ so fast. I didn't think I'd have much luck getting a darigan chomby for any buzz heh I've never liked them much, either. One guy even offered to paint his baby chomby that has a BC trophy @@
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

The petpet lab gave me a Grey Krawk - if only they were sellable!
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

The ray is fired at Umita...

... and she changes colour to Chocolate!!

Sweet! (pun, haha)
Kudosandhuzzah

Post by Kudosandhuzzah »

One of my lab pets turned purple recently and then today the petpet ray gave her a purple miamouse. I was surprised to discover that upon visiting her lookup I got a new, purple site theme. (I suppose that's what you get for not paying attention to themes at all).

If anyone else was equally in the dark, you can grab it for yourself ---> Lillide
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Kudosandhuzzah wrote:One of my lab pets turned purple recently and then today the petpet ray gave her a purple miamouse. I was surprised to discover that upon visiting her lookup I got a new, purple site theme. (I suppose that's what you get for not paying attention to themes at all).

If anyone else was equally in the dark, you can grab it for yourself ---> Lillide
=-O Neopets is so purple for me now! I love purple! Thanks! I had no idea we could get themes like this now. Are there any others?
chocolatefairy13

I always use the purple theme -- it's pretty yet not distracting like other unlockable ones.
All site themes and how to get them: http://www.jellyneo.net/?go=sitethemes
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

PennyLane wrote:
Kudosandhuzzah wrote:One of my lab pets turned purple recently and then today the petpet ray gave her a purple miamouse. I was surprised to discover that upon visiting her lookup I got a new, purple site theme. (I suppose that's what you get for not paying attention to themes at all).

=-O Neopets is so purple for me now! I love purple! Thanks! I had no idea we could get themes like this now. Are there any others?
I don't think so, other than the red, yellow, green and blue ones we get as default now. The purple one was released on a random theme day, I believe.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Aw darn, no other themes I can get for doing nothing =P I knew I missed out on the sloth and petpet themes, but had no idea there was this purple one!
chocolatefairy13

Something Has Happened!
You are now eligible to use 'Suteks Tomb' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And, I had a bit of luck with Buried Treasure this morning:
Spoiler: open/close
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

This has been a great avatar week for me! I got the split buzz avatar yesterday and just got finally got evil coconut! I didn't think I would ever be able to knock down a coconut @@ I really wish I had played more AC last summer for that avatar...but I was still on my neo break at the time =-/ Bleh at expensive and random avatars: http://avatar.starried.net/profile.php? ... ar&vc=need

Congrats on the sutek's tomb avatar, chocolatefairy =)

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Creph

After making many many boards offering the pirate buzz I made and Kailiwani, my UC darigan pteri.....I got an offer =) The guy sent me a magical chomby plushie and a darigan paint brush, and I just painted him! I'll be sending Kaili to him tonight while I'm up to reset my avatar count to try to upgrade my trophy. I'm so happy! I've been trying to figure out what to do with Creph for ages.

But, anyone know why his tail is broken? o.O