(Old) Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

If I want something expensive immediately and need an extra million or so, I'll sell off anything that's made a little bit of profit, starting with the bigest profits and working down. I've never regretted those. But otherwise, I'll just let them sit until 90, or whatever bigger number I feel like.

In other mini-achievements-n-such, I'm glad Food Club seems to be a little less weird lately. "Safe" bets seem to be paying out more regularly again.
varii

Post by varii »

Ugh. Training is a nightmare. I got all excited today thinking I had only 15 more days til I hit level 200. And then I realised that my 200 benchmark only meant I get to buy one more codestone each day and wait another 50 days til I hit ninja school for any amount of speed. I will probably get my stats even at this point and then take a long, long break from any training whatsoever. Not for me. :/

But hey, last week I sent in a bug report about the Tyrannian Zebie not being released to the petpetpuddle. Yesterday I checked and it was there. It is most likely a giant coincidence and it was just next on the list, but I am going to assume that they released it just because I told them to. You know, just to make myself feel better. :)
rei @ neopets
Rah

Post by Rah »

OH HAHA VERY FUNNY LAB. I was target zapping another pet of mine for chocolate, but she turned into a kau so I zapped a different aisha today. BAH. It's the wrong name. I can't keep it ;__;
champagnesoup

Post by champagnesoup »

Rah, I'd be happy to take her if you like! I have a kau lab rat that needs a home. I've put her in the pound before but no one adopts her D:
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I just upgraded my bank account to Ultimate Riches. :D Now to work out my shopping list, splurge as much of it as I can, then, er, quit. Or at least take a long break.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

BAH! x_x That wasn't meant to happen. I've been zapping that Ogrin for ages, hoping it would go Island so I could steal it's accessories. Then when that happened I was going to zap my other Ogrin, aiming for Chocolate. So it's mildly annoying that the wrong one changed to Chocolate. >_<;
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

Sheesh, you guys and your mistaken choco zaps! Send me your choco powers for this chomby. :@
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Biggest Neo achievement I'll probably ever have: I just got my dream pet!

Auction win
Spoiler: open/close
Rainbow Pool
Faerie Pteri!
The converted Pteri may lack some of the charm of the old one but it's really grown on me; I just think it's the colours that I love. Plus, I originally created Zen to zap for Faerie so to finally get her painted is fantastic.

One slight woe is I only got to admire how gorgeous the Royal Girl Pteri looks against the Moon and Stars Background for an evening, but that's rather insignificant in the end. xD Nearly finished my accounts.....
varii

Post by varii »

... and she changes colour to Fire!!
Ugh. Figures. The dozens of Blumaroos I've been zapping only change species, and as soon as I start zapping a Ruki for Halloween, I get fire.

And I didn't want to say anything to jinx myself, but I got 5 super bonuses for training in a row. 2 points only, but in 195 levels those have been the only ones I've received at all. It was nice. :)
rei @ neopets
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Ocy got 1000 days old and reached a 500 strength boost all in one day *looks fondly at him*

I hope he gets zapped into another species soon - he's been a cybunny for almost 2 months now.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

LUPE (profile) 55 60 +5 6,000 90,000 360,000 +300.00%

LUPE is at 60 if anyone has that as their sell point!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

And time for some n00b mail:
LOL
I guess that since my pets were hungry, I obviously don't use my side accounts. Ha!
Though this little piece did remind me to put my pets into the Neolodge. :P
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Whenever I get neomail like that (because when you get stuff in the Times people neomail you for rediculous reasons), I just report them for trying to break the rules, and then tell them I've reported them, in which they respond "Wat? I didn't know I was breaking the rules. I'm sorry, plz don't report me."

But hey, neomail like that is good for a laugh or two. XD
chocolatefairy13

Post by chocolatefairy13 »

Lab ray LOL:
Such a huge change!

mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Zuriika got his 650 strength boost today. :D I can't believe there's only one more to go (and 2 defense boosts) and then only hp matters.

Lvl : 379
Str : 651
Def : 622
Mov : 276
Hp : 11 / 752