(Old) Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by mellaka »

I know I had more than 100 gold keys before I ever won a paint brush, but I think they made them slightly less rare at some point.
varii

Post by varii »

Ugh. I just got a warning.
You have received an official warning from the Neopets Team for violating the Neopets Terms and Conditions. You may NOT sell, trade, give away, share or buy a Neopets account. Nor can you buy or sell a pet. This part includes requiring another user to create a pet page or art for the pet you wish to abandon/release. This is strictly against our Terms and Conditions. To deactivate an unwanted account, go to http://www.neopets.com/remacct.phtml If you continue to break the rules, your account will be permanently frozen. To see a list of Neo Rules, please visit http://www.neopets.com/chatrules.phtml. Please do not reply to this NeoMessage.
Is offering custom pets against the rules in pound chat now? I was offering a 1 mil custom for a badly named desert peophin but I guess that is not ok. Oops.
rei @ neopets
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Hmm, as far as I knew customs were fine to offer. Did you include the '1 million' part in the text? Perhaps TNT missed the custom part and only saw what looked like you offering 1 million as exchange?
Image Image
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Custom is definitely not against the rules. If that were true, FFQ's would be worthless on that board. Maybe you worded it the wrong way.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
varii

Post by varii »

My title was "800k+ custom for your clothed VBN Desert Peophin?" My inner explanation was pretty much along those same lines. Perhaps because I didn't put UFT.
rei @ neopets
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Ah, f*ck that board. Especially after the mara draik CG, I will never even be tempted to go there again because I lose brain cells every time I post.
ImageImage

EofS

Post by EofS »

*Sigh*

Three weeks, three emails ignored. I'm on the verge of just submitting another frozen form and hoping I get somebody who doesn't completely bloody ignore me.

(It's not like my emails are "please unfreeze me I've not done anything wrong pleeeeeease". They still haven't told me why I'm frozen, because they still haven't sent any response except "that account name doesn't exist"!
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

varii wrote:My title was "800k+ custom for your clothed VBN Desert Peophin?" My inner explanation was pretty much along those same lines. Perhaps because I didn't put UFT.
Perhaps they read it as "800k plus a custom for..."? That'd mean you'd fall foul of buying and selling rules.

E - I'd suggest you send a new form in, even if it's identical to the one you sent initially. It does sometimes help to get someone else dealing with it.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I just sold a bunch of KAUF at 76, pretty nice haul. That replenishes some of the wild name-replacement splurge I had a week and a half ago.

I've been doing pretty well on World Challenges, spending WAY too much time doing those. *shame* But the NP reward is fairly good. I play Kass Basher, and I got my highest score though all my regular send-scores were used so aside from the WC board it didn't register. I also got the tree again, but I swung too soon and missed. :-P

Best of luck getting your account back, E. It takes a lot of persistence to get through to them, and right now they're swamped with CG-iced accounts. :-(
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

E, did you win any contests? pet spotlight entries? Those could prove you existed at one point.

I checked up on my thread on Monday. It's been censored. Some of mine, as well as other people asking/"confirming" that everythingnice525 is mine. Hopefully that doesn't just mean they're editing my post, they're looking to unfreeze me.
ImageImage

EofS

Post by EofS »

I have two entries in the art gallery, both of which I linked to. I also linked to google's cached version of my profile. Also, pointed out that my pets will list that account as creator and owner ;0)

I'm satisfied that I can prove the existence of my account - but I'm not getting any response at all to emails (have now used a second account in case the first isn't getting through) providing that proof.