Pet Achievements. ^_^

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Mistress Morbid

Pet Achievements. ^_^

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I'm in a fantastic mood right now and I just had to share this with everyone! :D Today I had two successful pet transfers go through, and now I have nearly all of my goals completed! (We'll just leave out the pets I'm trying to recover, that's another issue entirely. >.>)

First of all, I received my custom made Hissi named Ryuzae! I outfitted him in the Traditional Shenkuu clothing, so he's an awesome dragon now:
I was originally just going to paint him back to red or something, but then I realized I quite like how the eyes are green. The majority of Hissis have yellow eyes, but the Halloween one has green and I think I'll keep it like that just so he's a little different. :) The contrast from the rest of the yellow in the outfit is nice too.

Even better is that he came to me painted Halloween, so I moved the bone clothing over to Kastrel, so he's all spiffy looking as well. :D
I'm still debating if I should take off the head piece. Reason being is that Kastrel's custom design has the bones as tattoos on his skin. His face isn't really a skull, so I'm not sure if I should leave it on just because it looks cool, or remove it to be closer to his design.

Finally, I now have my very own Darigan Chomby which I fell in love with at first sight. Meet Drakbone:
I honestly can't get enough of this adorable creature. I've never been so in love with a Darigan post-customization. ^^
Image Image
Ailiel

Re: Pet Achievements. ^_^

Post by Ailiel »

Awesome pets! I have always enjoyed your aesthetic on Neo, and it's fun to see what you have chosen from the 2.0 batch. I especially love your Hissis, and I agree that a Halloween base is awesomely appropriate for Ryuzae. I like Kastrel with the full Halloween set on, but that's just me! And Drakbone is too cool.
Queso

Post by Queso »

Congrats. C: I'm glad you like him so much. :D
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Ryuzae makes me want to die, he's so awesome. Like a chinese dragon almost. Such awesome customization!!!
Drakbone and Kastrel are cute as well, I love their names ^^
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

Out of all the pets I've ever labbed, I'm probably most proud of Kastrel because you went and did something with him. I have a few others whose owners have done something but Kastrel is the only one with a pet spotlight

I think they all look great. I don't know what Kastrel would look like without the head piece but do whatever you think works best. He is your pet in the end
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Thanks Link, I still remember when you gave him to me. ^^ I'm glad he won the Site Spotlight, that's the only custom thing I left up when I went on a Neopets hiatus. I took down all of the other artwork/descriptions of my pets because I didn't want anything stolen while I was gone. I didn't have to heart to take away his prized page though. I still remember building that webpage and having the song 'Voodoo' by Godsmack on repeat as I did it, for inspiration. I'll get it stuck in my head every time I look at Kastrel, haha.

I think I will leave the skull piece on. I went and compared what he looked like with and without it, and there's no doubt that it's cooler looking with. :)
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Congrats on the awesome pets, MM! I too adore that Darigan Chomby, I almost ran out and got one the second they were released xD It's an amazing post-customization pet!